Wanna challenge JOG?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Wanna challenge JOG?

Postby JOGRaul » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 am

Ok soo we are down for any clan, wether it be force or No force just give us a shot at our site www.jognation.forumotion.com
JOGRaul
Community Member

Re: Wanna challenge JOG?

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:20 am

nope
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby SWINE FLU » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 am

After last time? No.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 am

Raul,

Normally I would handle such matters in a private message but I feel its information that SWGO deserves to know considering one of the issues involve someone who was banned from our forums and our game servers.

I was pretty much asked (after hostile negotiations between members of both of our groups) to be an SWGO Ambassador of sorts for your group. I expressed a willingness to do that, but I also addressed a discomfort over the fact that one of your guests (now JOG MEMBER) had sexually harassed me and I was assured he was not going to be allowed to be a JOG member and now he is. I found that as a sort of betrayal.

Also I was told after the incident with Dark Andy that he was being kicked out of JOG and that never happened.

I understand that you guys have had administration issues but I discussed both issues with enough of your guys to address those issues in the midst of those administrative issues.

Please, I would love a chance to see our groups get a long, I think some of your guys are great, funny, and totally rockin' but I can not be your "go to girl" if you are just going to stab me in the back with lies and misleading. If you would like to go over this stuff with me you know where to find me.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 am

Wait wait wait, are you seriosly telling me that Tom/Perdo is now a JOG member?
Well, the bit of respect that i had for you guys has suddenly vanished into thin air.

MT :wheelchair:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 pm

DK will challenge you. Add my Xfire: samonuh.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:19 am

If you really want an actual competitive scrimmage with a PC clan, pretty much the only Jedi clan that's even hardly competitive as of right now is Hidden Arrows. cyk, Primus and the rest are actually somewhat active, so they should theoretically give you a good round (if they decide to scrim). I don't know how much their skill has deteriorated though, since they were inactive for a long while.

http://www.hiddenarrows.com/
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby JOGRaul » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Wait a minute, Nite runner...Dark andy is kicked out of JOG for quite along time, if he still wears the JOG tag plz do ban him for fake tags..... One thing i can clarify to you guys, we didnt lie to anybody and even if we didnt kick out andy that shouldnt matter since that is JOGs own bussiness we try to mold our members but when they are not willing to listen consequences come, in this case andy had to be dismissed from JOG.....

DK i will contact you guys, also hiden arrows...

Note: I didnt challenge SWGO for gods sake, it was an open challenge to any clan.... I would ask for those who keep talking trash of how we handle stuff to quit doing so.... We have made contact to SWGO leaders and JOG and SWGO are in procces of forming a good friendship but critics are not help whatsoever....

For thos missunderstandings i apologize and if yu have a conrcern about How we handle our OWN clan plz dont hesitate to pm me or contact me privately at the JOG site.
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:55 pm

No, you wait a minute.... I agree.. you guys are free to run your clan however you see fit... but it gets kinda slimy when a few of your members are asking ME to be your personal ambassador/peace keeper between your clan and SWGO.... and MEMBERS of YOUR CLAN PROMISE me that they won't allow a certain person to be in their clan for the sole purpose of making ME feel comfortable... and then go behind my back and make them a member anyways its BETRAYAL....

and as far as Andy is concerned... I was told that he was just finally kicked out of the clan YESTERDAY...

And about your "not challenging SWGO to a scrim" but using SWGO forums to challenge JOG... we, a few months ago had a certain other clan use our forums for a general announcement for their clan's business... This is SWGO's forums, we assume that people are using them to conduct SWGO business..

I really did like the atmosphere of your chat box and *MOST* of your members.. I just can't fathom why its okay to expect me to keep the peace between our collective groups and then have to deal with someone who said to me on Xfire : "you know you want it" "I can give it to you better than any (enter hubby's screen name here) can" . I told a couple of your members this, and was PROMISED I wouldn't have anything to worry about and that I would always feel safe and comfortable there.. Bull.. you shoved me in a frieghter and sent me on a betrayal trip to Bespin...
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby kjeopardy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 pm

JOGRaul wrote:Note: I didnt challenge SWGO for gods sake, it was an open challenge to any clan.... I would ask for those who keep talking trash of how we handle stuff to quit doing so.... We have made contact to SWGO leaders and JOG and SWGO are in procces of forming a good friendship but critics are not help whatsoever....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4588

Read the damn header of your original thread...yeah, didn't challenge SWGO :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II