Post pics of yourselves here

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Post pics of yourselves here

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:47 am

Fair enough. By the way WD, you look disturbingly like my uncle. Your name isn't Jim is it?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:10 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Fair enough. By the way WD, you look disturbingly like my uncle. Your name isn't Jim is it?

Sooo....you saying your Uncle wouldn't tell you he moonlights as a BF2 player? The answer is 'no'.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 pm

WD-40 wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:Fair enough. By the way WD, you look disturbingly like my uncle. Your name isn't Jim is it?

Sooo....you saying your Uncle wouldn't tell you he moonlights as a BF2 player? The answer is 'no'.

Well, he wouldn't tell me he was a meth dealer either, so...
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 pm

LOL! :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

Well, he wouldn't tell me he was a meth dealer either, so...

rofl :lol:

WD... I think I read somewhere you fly a citation x? if you do that for a job, you are the luckiest man on earth.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Don't be a Colts fan.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:21 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:Don't be a Colts fan.

lololol don't worry, I am not one of them yet. But you know they won a few superbowls in the past.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:WD... I think I read somewhere you fly a citation x? if you do that for a job, you are the luckiest man on earth.

I cranked out about 700-800 hours piloting the Citation X before our lease ran out and we got another Gulfstream 5 to replace it. That X was an awesome plane to fly! As close to a Fighter Jet that a Corporate aircraft could be! I flew it from Seattle, Washington, to Washington D.C. in 3 hours and 38 minutes once. Airlines cannot touch that speed. Was close to 700 mph the whole way. I miss it. :-|
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:10 am

WD-40 wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:WD... I think I read somewhere you fly a citation x? if you do that for a job, you are the luckiest man on earth.

I cranked out about 700-800 hours piloting the Citation X before our lease ran out and we got another Gulfstream 5 to replace it. That X was an awesome plane to fly! As close to a Fighter Jet that a Corporate aircraft could be! I flew it from Seattle, Washington, to Washington D.C. in 3 hours and 38 minutes once. Airlines cannot touch that speed. Was close to 700 mph the whole way. I miss it. :-|

wow that is just awesome I am sure they make a nice sound when you take off. When I was a kid I wanted to be a pilot and my inspiration was always the movie "the right stuff". However, learning to become a pilot is so expensive, I couldn't afford it :-| . I have flight simulator x though :whistling:

oh, I thought you might want to see this video since you're a pilot.

CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

I was going to wait until I could get an awesome pic of me with a good camera, but screw it. Here is a pic taken a few days ago with my webcam.

Shame you can't see the long hair in that pic. It's about 13 inches (33 cm) long or so.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids