Can I get a definition on KS?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Can I get a definition on KS?

Postby (SWGO)Johnny » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:41 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:I would have kicked you for KSing, and kicked lowfat for retaliation.

MT

According to what Kren said, I did not kill steal.
:6438: (SWGO)Johnny :6438:
(SWGO)Johnny
Community Member

Xfire: swgojohnny

Postby Robert » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Ks= Kill Secured.
Its a team game right :whistling:
~Robert!~
Robert
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:04 pm

(SWGO)Johnny wrote:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:I would have kicked you for KSing, and kicked lowfat for retaliation.

MT

According to what Kren said, I did not kill steal.

You asked for a definition Johnny not exoneration from an accusation.

What I can see is that you are following another player and whilst that is not against the rules it can cause problems with game play which it clearly did. For example running in front or near to a team member when they are engaging in combat can cause kill steal, team pushing, team killing to take place. This in turn can cause disruption to the game. Ongoing employment of this type of game play can subsequently cause another player to feel harassed even if they are not enaged in combat. Now Lowfat should not have tk'd you and this player has caused issues with tp and tk in the past so the player in question is not guilt free from issues.

This incident itself and from the video used it appears you were making a recording about following another player which I find very strange, was the intention to trap another player via the use of video? It's not usual for someone to make a video clip of following another player, very odd in my opinion.

You do not seem to grasp basic concepts associated with this game. I asked you to post about glitchers here at SWGO multiple times within the game relating to a separate incident again you failed to understand why an admin was asking you to do this. You continued to not follow simple instructions. When you finally did post online you did so via a private PM to me and then I had to explain why you should post on the forums.

Another incident was where a player was attempting to impersonate you in-game and use SWGO tags. I asked the player to remove these but you butted-in and said it was fine which clearly as an admin I am telling the other player it was not. I did not need or welcome this by you. There are reasons we do not have players with the same name in-game and through experience it can cause issues. The player in question left and came back under his correct name 'owen' and was subsequently kicked for disruptive gameplay so the player was out to cause trouble. We (admins) have experience to spot issues in-game and yes we can get things wrong but generally we are pretty much 'on the ball' when it comes to such things.

I am seeing a pattern where 'Johnny' wants to do what 'Johnny' thinks is best and unfortunately that's not always the right thing. I would now suggest you go away and think about this and when you do come back to the game use more common sense.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Bailey » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Just judging by the video I would not have called what Johnny did a KS. It was clear that the maul had already recovered from lowfatcriminal's pull and had pushed him off of the arena before Johnny came in and killed him. In order for it to be a ks the opponent must be knocked down or incapacitated in some sort (whether it be mid combo, pushed to the ground, in choke ect...). That maul was in no way incapacitated, in fact he had just gained the advantage by pushing the yoda. I would have kicked the yoda for tk.
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Ya'll did see the second obi-wan right?

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby LowfatCriminal » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 pm

I agree the video is not a ks I was just irritated he was following me around and had been kill stealing earlier, I do apologize for the retaliation, It's never called for.
Videogames don't make people violent, lag makes people violent.
LowfatCriminal
Community Member

Xfire: district0668
Steam ID: lowfatcriminal

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Why can't you people just have fun playing your goddamn star wars? This is ridiculous.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

(SWGO)Johnny wrote:http://beta.xfire.com/video/5c8fda

I have never seen lowfatcriminal causing trouble in that server, and I know because I play there often. Did Lowfatcriminal do bad by breaking the rules and team killing? Yes he did. However, you were obviously looking for trouble, following him and trying to get someone banned because you wanted revenge for what might have been an accidental team push or kill in some other ocasion before this incident.

I know you johnny, I once team pushed you by accident (because Maul has a large push arch) and then you started accusing me of team pushing and that you were going to report me and all that. I am obviously not the best player out there and I make mistakes just like anyone else. By what you said I felt that you just wanted a reason to report me and I feel that is the same thing that happened to lowfatcriminal. I have never seen him break the rules so that makes me believe your intentions are not honest. You also asked me in game "hey otto, are you allowed to speak spanish afterall?" and then I responded "yes, read the forums". Still, I know you just asked that so that you could capture a screenie of me speaking in another language, just to "catch" me in the act... just like you did with fatcriminal. Therefore, I know that Kren's comments are true. I have seen you harrass many players over many matches.

besides, let me remind all that he reported Lampshadius of "blocking his way with a tank".... please.....
Next time johnny, just play and have fun. stop trying to look for trouble.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Johnny » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Otto you should not lie here. Happy Camper can look at what I said and tell you that I did not say that I was going to report you.
:6438: (SWGO)Johnny :6438:
(SWGO)Johnny
Community Member

Xfire: swgojohnny

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 pm

I did not say anything about ks on the video. IMHO I would have kicked Johnny for instigating the whole incident. So next time you feel like being a douche Johnny, I will kick and or ban you. Consider this your warning. :evil:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II