Good shots

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Good shots

Postby LowfatCriminal » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 am

Honestly I think the people who have the biggest problem with it are those who cant do it very well or cant do it at all. I suspect homestar is one of those who cant use it and the reason he feels so uh strongly about it is because it doesnt give him time to respond with a det rush or mine. IMHO.
Last edited by LowfatCriminal on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Videogames don't make people violent, lag makes people violent.
LowfatCriminal
Community Member

Xfire: district0668
Steam ID: lowfatcriminal

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 am

LowfatCriminal wrote:Honestly I think the people who have the biggest problem with it are those who cant do it very well or cant do it at all.

This makes no sense. I hate the glitch, not because I can't do it (I never use Dark Troopers anyway), but because it gives other players an unfair and unintended advantage. Especially on maps like the Death Star where everything is CQC. You can't keep it at range on maps like that.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby LowfatCriminal » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 am

You gotta think det rushing wasnt intended I doubt the makers were like "hey lets make it so players can instantly blow up people right next to them without hurting themselves" you start trying to ban that too? And you may be able to do it but that doesnt necessarily you can do it well
Last edited by LowfatCriminal on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Videogames don't make people violent, lag makes people violent.
LowfatCriminal
Community Member

Xfire: district0668
Steam ID: lowfatcriminal

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 am

LowfatCriminal wrote:You gotta think det rushing wasnt intended I doubt the makers were like "hey lets make it so players can instantly blow up people right next to them without hurting themselves" you start trying to ban that too? And you may be able to do it but that doesnt necessarily you can do it well

It's not my fault Jedi Battle Arena is a friendly fire off server. That's not intended, no, I hate it. And I never det-rush. Det-rushing ruins the fun of the game to me. There's nearly no shooting. It's all rockets, mines, dets, and nades.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:
LowfatCriminal wrote:You gotta think det rushing wasnt intended I doubt the makers were like "hey lets make it so players can instantly blow up people right next to them without hurting themselves" you start trying to ban that too? And you may be able to do it but that doesnt necessarily you can do it well

It's not my fault Jedi Battle Arena is a friendly fire off server. That's not intended, no, I hate it. And I never det-rush. Det-rushing ruins the fun of the game to me. There's nearly no shooting. It's all rockets, mines, dets, and nades.

Ya'll know it, there ain't nothing that can't be fixed with the right, or wrong amount of explosives! :twisted: however det-rushing has no explosion, so no fun there :dots:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:02 am

LowfatCriminal wrote:Honestly I think the people who have the biggest problem with it are those who cant do it very well or cant do it at all. I suspect homestar is one of those who cant use it and the reason he feels so uh strongly about it is because it doesnt give him time to respond with a det rush or mine. IMHO.

Honestly I could use the glitch effectively, just like I can wall glitch and tank glitch easily. But I don't because here glitching is against the rules.
I suspect that you are one of thosepeople who consider themselves a "pro" but you just use the glitch like a noob to boost your stats. Then you necro a dead topic because your ego has been bruised by people who point out that a true pro would not need to rely on a crutch like the darkie glitch.
Your insecurity is showing.
IMHO :roll:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:26 am

Why use guns when you could have a light saber? :whistling:
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II