Another admin failure

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Another admin failure

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I predict a very short stay for you both in-game and in the forums.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby KOko » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:16 am

Duel of Fates wrote:Banning admin here. You are a repeat offender. The original warning about caps was for another player, not you. You decided to stick your nose into it and made some disrespectful comments directed toward the admin. I kicked you for disrespecting others and or the admin. You came back with more comments and I banned you for three days. Your other cd keys that you used will be banned indefinitely on NYC because you were evading the ban.

And no, I do not live in NYC, and have never been a member of the Nazi party. You can take that kind of attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine kid. If you give no respect, do not expect any in return.

Have a good day.

Dats my Duel!
All fresh admins can only follow the example of the old man.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby xxCaphxx » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 pm

I can see I've started a competition for the most petty and vindictive member on the forum.

Hmm, Bailey is not even close with "you are an idiot". Way too lame to be worthy of the title.

NiteRunner at least goes for something more like outright abuse "really makes you look like a jerk".

WD-40 you need to be careful, "I'm sure you did or said some stuff that got you banned" is a sign of weakness that will get you turned upon by your own. You know in your heart of hearts it is not true, but that would mean someone got booted for saying it was anal to issue warnings about CAPS, and logically that would look downright bad for Duel of Fates. That sign of weakness, I'm sorry to say, eliminates you from the competition.

Speaking of Duel, he at least has a good stab at out and out aggression "You can take that kind of attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine kid", that's definitely put him ahead of the pack.

But.... Mkay takes it a step further with a desire for my death "you make a pretty good argument for eugenics". It lacks vitriol but attracts my attention for dead eyed hatred. He's my personal favourite

I just don't know guys. To be honest, for someone who complained that someone should chill out about someone using caps, I'm really impressed with the general level of petty mindedness and sheer hatred bottled up on this forum. I just can't call it. I'm going to have to call you all winners.

Maybe it's time for a change of ingame tagline. I'm thinking "www.swgohome.com, join our fun and welcoming community" could be changed to "www.swgohome.com, come join our petty and vindictive community". It's got a nice ring to it don't you think?
Last edited by NiteRunner81 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: NiteTunner??? seriously? Its NiteRUNNER, jackass!!!
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:13 pm

that was actually pretty funny to be honest
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Brazosgrad » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Heck he almost sounds like every other admin here...
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Tiburana203 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:20 am

xxCaphxx wrote: favourite

Although you've made an excellent point, you misspelled "favorite". Unfortunately, this will result in your entire comment being invalidated and stricken from record; British-English spellings are not allowed on this forum.
and don't call me Shirley
Tiburana203
Community Member

Xfire: tiburana203

Postby Col. Hstar » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:27 am

xxCaphxx I saw you today in JBA telling people to say banned words. You're the one who is creating problems.

Here is a 3 step process for enjoying the servers:

1. Remove your head from your butt, having your head up your butt makes you blind to common sense and makes you a very grumpy person.

2. Remove the T from your keyboard. You obviously don't have the self control to keep from sticking your nose where it doesn't belongs, so remove any temptation.

3. Grow up. You whined about a warning a WARNING :roll: . No not just a warning, a warning directed at ANOTHER PLAYER. :lol: If you are going to cry about every "perceived injustice" you see then you're in for a very very sad experience.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 am

Col. Homestar wrote:Here is a 3 step process for enjoying the servers:

1. Remove your head

I fail to see why you had to keep typing after this honestly.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby kjeopardy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:36 am

[m'kay] wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:Here is a 3 step process for enjoying the servers:

1. Remove your head

I fail to see why you had to keep typing after this honestly.

I fail to see why he had to keep typing after this honestly :lol: :whistling:

Col. Homestar wrote:
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 am

Perhaps someone can lock this thread now?

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II