Instant Banarama

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Instant Banarama

Postby xxCaphxx » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Some kid thought if funny to TK me, I called him a "dck", and when admin told me to watch language, I told him to watch his (reason being admin was swearing in previous game with F word, no triggered admin auto-response, hmmm never seen that before).

Instant ban...

I would like to personally commend the quality of admining on this board. It goes way, way above any level I've ever seen. So far in fact that it is almost unbelievable.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Re: Instant Banarama

Postby Son » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Banning Admin here...I just saw after banning you, that you also evaded bans...Enjoy your time off and merry Christmas.

Edit...Finally got my first admin abuse thread....

Oh yes...Lolcaster is not an admin.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby xxCaphxx » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 pm

You banned me for saying "Watch Yours". That's a fact. And I thought you had been swearing in the last game which was clear by my post complaining that swearing seemed to now be acceptable. Those were the only words I said to you.

You are not suitable for being an admin.

Merry Christmas.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Why do you feel the need to type in game is beyond me? It only gets you in trouble Caph.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Son » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Caph, I originally warned you for your abbreviated language. You mouthed off so I banned you for being disrespectful. After banning you, I see you evade your bans. You have no defense that get you unbanned from me. Perhaps some other admin may feel sorry for your excuses, and if they do, then can certainly unban you. However, based on your choice of words in game and on the forums, I highly doubt you will gain any sympathy from anyone.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby xxCaphxx » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Why do you feel the need to type in game is beyond me? It only gets you in trouble Caph.

I do feel the same, I'm thinking of putting a little square of cardboard in the top left of my screen! However in this case, non-captured swearing (which I assumed was an admin, understandably) coupled with some noob pushing me constantly until I died out of map, coupled with me calling him a "dck" seemed to play against me.

Merry Christmas Duel. No hard feelings.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby xxCaphxx » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Son wrote:Caph, I originally warned you for your abbreviated language. You mouthed off so I banned you for being disrespectful. After banning you, I see you evade your bans. You have no defense that get you unbanned from me. Perhaps some other admin may feel sorry for your excuses, and if they do, then can certainly unban you. However, based on your choice of words in game and on the forums, I highly doubt you will gain any sympathy from anyone.

I said "Watch yours" thinking you had been swearing in the last game. If you think that a response of "Watch yours" calls for an instant ban then you have way more issues than I want to get involved with.

Merry Christmas seems futile, I'm thinking "Good luck getting through the rest of your life" is more appropriate.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm

You have 18 post all complaining of the injustice done upon you by the admins. Why don't you go find another game or sever to play on. I was in the game when you evaded your ban and came in talking about Son and your issues with him. You were very annoying and disruptive. Just play the game and stop chatting.

Seriously do you have that much time on your hands that you go around trolling the game servers just to whine and moan?
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby xxCaphxx » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:You have 18 post all complaining of the injustice done upon you by the admins. Why don't you go find another game or sever to play on. I was in the game when you evaded your ban and came in talking about Son and your issues with him. You were very annoying and disruptive. Just play the game and stop chatting.

Seriously do you have that much time on your hands that you go around trolling the game servers just to whine and moan?

Unfortunately, everything I've said is true. I was banned for saying "Watch yours" thinking that an admin was swearing in the previous game and having just, rightly so, called an aggressive TKer a "dck".

I was just trying to play the game but was unable to do so because of a disruptive player and a disruptive admin. I will not apologise to you or anyone else for anyone else's failings.
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Postby xxCaphxx » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm

My dynamic IP address appears to have changed. Are you telepathic my Son?
xxCaphxx
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II