Rankings & The Best of The Best ( hero assault server )

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Rankings & The Best of The Best ( hero assault server )

Postby Mandalore » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 am

Pbest being a wrecker:

Myself and Bailey:though it was either against bots, or we got everyone to leave.

[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 pm

I don't tend to have a lot of screenshots however here is 2 of em:

BattlefrontII 2009-06-07 15-53-09-53.jpg
BattlefrontII 2009-06-07 15-53-09-53.jpg (41.5 KiB) Viewed 1841 times

bf2 screenshot.jpg
bf2 screenshot.jpg (34.75 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
Last edited by (SWGO)Kren on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Corpse » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm

they're really nice.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Doves » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:"could" being the word :whistling:

Kren

ok maybe ill play some more, but i hate force/block on.....

*edit* and according to strider, back when GFAQ was the top HA clan, they challenged LT to a hereos match but let LT use gunners so LT all played han solo and beat them
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 pm

-=|LT|=-Doves wrote:
(SWGO)Kren wrote:"could" being the word :whistling:

Kren

ok maybe ill play some more, but i hate force/block on.....

*edit* and according to strider, back when GFAQ was the top HA clan, they challenged LT to a hereos match but let LT use gunners so LT all played han solo and beat them

LT was hilarious as [poo]. But you're not in LT. :-|
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Doves » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Nargotah wrote:But you're not in LT. :-|

i wasnt at the time but i am now
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 pm

-=|LT|=-Doves wrote:
Nargotah wrote:But you're not in LT. :-|

i wasnt at the time but i am now

no, you're in a clan named LT, not LT
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:54 am

he has a point
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Xfire: hebrux

Postby Talon Karrde » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am

I kinda think of it as a grade ranking system. I base it off of their saber skills, i.e. ability to duel and/or utilize aspects of the saber attacks, their force skills - ability to abuse or utilize it whether it be massive amounts of roof camping with push or pull and/or evasion from getting push/pulled/choked, and I also base it off their attitude, which IMO plays a huge factor as a player more than skill. There are great players that complain more than an ex wife. There are other players that don't complain about the way the server is but have a wonderful attitude, even if they're not as skilled. Personalities seem to come in a variety - hard to find people who will just play and trade jokes.

No-Force saber skills / Force skills

Fun people to fight with, great attitude
Balto - A / A (we trade no force mini-duels while on the hero server)
Darrickus - S / A (he taught me Obi!)
Aolestaire - A / A (great sense of humor)
Master Rex - A / A (you talk as much as I do Rex :D)
XCFurry - A / A (he hardly complains)
Corpse - A / A (we trade snappy remarks as often as we trade saber blows)
Draigun - A / A (he does some ridiculously fancy stuff)
Matthew's Dad - B / B (we lag together!)

Others
Mawk - S / S (one of the best players IMO, but elitist attitude makes him tough to deal with sometimes)
RabidWookie - A / A
MrCanadaeh - A / A (he doesn't abuse the air to ground push knockdown as much as others do)
Smokescreen - S / A (excellent saber skills and knows how to do all the "run against the wall to jump high" tricks in Hero Assault, but abuses center block so badly I think he sleeps with it at night and has the worst friggin' attitude ever, and I'm pretty sure he's an adult, which is far worse)

The Abusive Ones
X-Sym (non-Aayla) - C / B (never talks)
X-Sym (Aayla) - C / A
Noobrevenge - F / A (he knows how to run away with force and roof camp to get kills)
Joker - F / S (this guy runs away whenever anyone attacks him, and camps on roofs to double pull. He also swears like a sailor, unfortunately when admins aren't on to punish him. :( )
Afro Samurai - D / S (only knows how to play Mundi and Maul. Sucks with everyone else. Runs away to double pull roof camp)
jay / FEEBLEone - C / S (roof camping push and only knows how to play maul and luke, he thinks I'm using some unlimited Force cheat as Yoda because I know how to manage meter with him) :D

I got a massive headache right now so I can't think of anyone else. To rate myself, I'm probably something like B /B and I sometimes wish people would lighten up when they play, but of course I also get irritated when I get roof-camp-forced (I roof-camp-force people back that are notorious for abusing it, i.e. Afro Samurai, etc). I play recklessly so I get killed a lot. I have pretty bad ping, 150, so it's hard to do 1 v 1 saber duels since I get fooled by hits not registering, etc. I mostly stay quiet when players with bad attitudes talk. Doesn't seem to help though as some of them keep talking. :(
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Postby Draigun » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:26 am

Talon Karrde wrote:I kinda think of it as a grade ranking system. I base it off of their saber skills, i.e. ability to duel and/or utilize aspects of the saber attacks, their force skills - ability to abuse or utilize it whether it be massive amounts of roof camping with push or pull and/or evasion from getting push/pulled/choked, and I also base it off their attitude, which IMO plays a huge factor as a player more than skill. There are great players that complain more than an ex wife. There are other players that don't complain about the way the server is but have a wonderful attitude, even if they're not as skilled. Personalities seem to come in a variety - hard to find people who will just play and trade jokes.

No-Force saber skills / Force skills

Fun people to fight with, great attitude
Balto - A / A (we trade no force mini-duels while on the hero server)
Darrickus - S / A (he taught me Obi!)
Aolestaire - A / A (great sense of humor)
Master Rex - A / A (you talk as much as I do Rex :D)
XCFurry - A / A (he hardly complains)
Corpse - A / A (we trade snappy remarks as often as we trade saber blows)
Draigun - A / A (he does some ridiculously fancy stuff)
Matthew's Dad - B / B (we lag together!)

Others
Mawk - S / S (one of the best players IMO, but elitist attitude makes him tough to deal with sometimes)
RabidWookie - A / A
MrCanadaeh - A / A (he doesn't abuse the air to ground push knockdown as much as others do)
Smokescreen - S / A (excellent saber skills and knows how to do all the "run against the wall to jump high" tricks in Hero Assault, but abuses center block so badly I think he sleeps with it at night and has the worst friggin' attitude ever, and I'm pretty sure he's an adult, which is far worse)

The Abusive Ones
X-Sym (non-Aayla) - C / B (never talks)
X-Sym (Aayla) - C / A
Noobrevenge - F / A (he knows how to run away with force and roof camp to get kills)
Joker - F / S (this guy runs away whenever anyone attacks him, and camps on roofs to double pull. He also swears like a sailor, unfortunately when admins aren't on to punish him. :( )
Afro Samurai - D / S (only knows how to play Mundi and Maul. Sucks with everyone else. Runs away to double pull roof camp)
jay / FEEBLEone - C / S (roof camping push and only knows how to play maul and luke, he thinks I'm using some unlimited Force cheat as Yoda because I know how to manage meter with him) :D

I got a massive headache right now so I can't think of anyone else. To rate myself, I'm probably something like B /B and I sometimes wish people would lighten up when they play, but of course I also get irritated when I get roof-camp-forced (I roof-camp-force people back that are notorious for abusing it, i.e. Afro Samurai, etc). I play recklessly so I get killed a lot. I have pretty bad ping, 150, so it's hard to do 1 v 1 saber duels since I get fooled by hits not registering, etc. I mostly stay quiet when players with bad attitudes talk. Doesn't seem to help though as some of them keep talking. :(

Lol I do ridiculously fancy stuff? I guess that is true. But I don't know what you mean by "fancy"...

Anyways, I'd be willing to do "IMO" rankings:
-"No force skill / Force Skill" format-
Players (Not ranked in order):
S = Highest-High A= High B = Middle-High C = Middle D = Middle-Low F = Low
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darickus - A / A (Taught me everything about SWBF2 and got me in {MM})
Talon Karrde - A / B (Does good in force and moderate in no-force and a good friend)
Afro Samurai - F / S (Knows nothing about no force, excellent in force but abuses it)
XCFurry - A / A (Does quite well overall except seems to KS a little)
Mawk - S / A (Obviously knows a lot of stuff...)
X-Sym - C / A (Seen a couple of times at no force, and has excellent good force skills)
Corpse - B / B (Moderate overall)
jay - C / B (Complains a lot)
Rabidwookie - B / A (Never complains, very good to play with and moderate no force skills)
Smokescreen - A / B (Annoys everyone with the simple 3 letter word"lul", despite that a good player)
Jack Harkness - B / C (Seems to know some "Vader tricks")
Kren - F / S (Really bad at no force, but is extremely skilled at the ways of the force)

Draigun - S / A (Very talented in no force and does fancy stuff, also great in force)

Those are just my opinions though.
Last edited by Draigun on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II