2 New SWGO Servers

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: 2 New SWGO Servers

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:yes but maps are usually small... if team kill was on, haaa, we would have more team killing than anything else. Mines were put to the game so we could use them, and I use them well :lol:

it's awesome when everyone is trapped in one cp and you roll inside and drop a mine in the middle of a group....

CommanderOtto killed Brazosgrad
CommanderOtto killed TRON
CommanderOtto killed Mexican Jedi
CommanderOtto killed Col. Hstar
CommanderOtto killed (SWGO) Sir Pepsi

Fa.iL.? killed CommanderOtto :lol:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby GDog » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:The reason I never play on JBA with you guys is because of all the det/mine rushers and rocket spammers. The game isn't meant to be played that way, and it's not fun to me.

Look I'm not trying to take business away from SWGO but, why don't you try other servers then? Like maybe a TK-ON server? I have seen many a GOOD reggie do well in these servers. Just try it, you may be surprised.
GDog
Community Member

Xfire: gdog000

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Fa.iL.? wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:yes but maps are usually small... if team kill was on, haaa, we would have more team killing than anything else. Mines were put to the game so we could use them, and I use them well :lol:

it's awesome when everyone is trapped in one cp and you roll inside and drop a mine in the middle of a group....

CommanderOtto killed Brazosgrad
CommanderOtto killed TRON
CommanderOtto killed Mexican Jedi
CommanderOtto killed Col. Hstar
CommanderOtto killed (SWGO) Sir Pepsi

Fa.iL.? killed CommanderOtto :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Mandalore » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Reggies are annoying as hell when they're played right. They are solidly good at the beginning of most rounds, but as specs become unlocked they tend to become comparatively less powerful. Except for the SBD of course. The SBD is boss mode. CIS is ridiculously stacked. MOD CIS MOD CIS MOD CIS MOD CIS OMG OGM OMG OMG GAMEOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMN
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm

lol that reminds me.... braz is always lucky with mines in polis massa.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm

I'd try out other servers if they weren't empty, laggy, and with horrible admins. When merc was around at least there was a not-empty, laggy, horribly admined TK-on server but I didn't play there more than 1-2 times because they sucked.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

under what name do you play wulf?

EDIT> wulf, you should study computer science. If you can create mods for games, then the programing lifestyle is right for you :whistling:
Last edited by CommanderOtto on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:52 pm

THEWULFMAN normally. I haven't played on JBA in a few months. When I am playing SWBF2 online I'm testing that my mods work online, lol. Like Mass Effect: Unification! Coming out in a few days! Completely shameless advertising! :innocent:
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 pm

GDog wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:The reason I never play on JBA with you guys is because of all the det/mine rushers and rocket spammers. The game isn't meant to be played that way, and it's not fun to me.

Look I'm not trying to take business away from SWGO but, why don't you try other servers then? Like maybe a TK-ON server? I have seen many a GOOD reggie do well in these servers. Just try it, you may be surprised.

Maybe the NYC server could be revamped into this. (A tk-ON server)

THEWULFMAN wrote:
The reason I never play on JBA with you guys is because of all the det/mine rushers and rocket spammers. The game isn't meant to be played that way, and it's not fun to me.

THANK YOU.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby GDog » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Fa.iL.? wrote:
GDog wrote:

Maybe the NYC server could be revamped into this. (A tk-ON server)

Can someone explain to me the difference between JBA and NYC other than maybe a few different maps and less slots? I mean really, why have two servers almost EXACTLY the same and are only sometimes close to full at the same time? I would be happy if NYC went TK-ON. It would give me (and others I know) reason to actually play on SWGO's servers more often. Also, it would add some variety to the people who only play JBA, and who knows, they might like it better. I am almost 100% sure SWGO would gain more than they would loss by doing this. Just a suggestion though.
GDog
Community Member

Xfire: gdog000

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II