Post pics of yourselves here

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Post pics of yourselves here

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Marth8880 wrote:I would just like to point out that we did not date - the only activities that we partook in together were tennis, playing video games, and watching a few movies (The Blind Side, Iron Man, Tangled, and Zombieland, to name most of them). What you say and how you reply does not mat.ter; your belief is not required.

What the hell are you even talking about anymore?

On a side note, I wish I had good pictures to contribute.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 pm

WD-40 wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:
Hannibal wrote:And please, no sexual pictures of yourselves either.

But! But...but... I did that naked photoshoot FOR NOTHING?

Hey, if it's 'you', whatever floats your boat. Narg would be glad to critique it.

Oh please, darling. I have quite too many naked men to sift through as is, I couldn't possibly pen any more into my schedule.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 pm

hahahhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:I can't post mine... but it would look like this:
Spoiler: show

:lol:

Since the 'sac' hangs down further, I would suggest you not show it either. Here we go. Talking BS again. Dammit!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Marth8880 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 am

Samonuh: First and foremost, I would like to apologize for insulting you a few pages back. 'twas random and uncalled for. However, my other post clearly responds to the false accusations of me being a pedophile. Even a blight could see that. You on the other hand are probably a decent and intelligent person in real life, I'm sure, so I feel as though I should treat you as such.

Narg: Okay, seriously? Why in Christ's name do you intend on pissing on others as if they're low-life pigs? Because all it's doing is making you look like a disgusting dog yourself, which I know you're not - putting others down the way you do will only lead to a life of guilt, burden, and loneliness, quite frankly. Seriously. It doesn't make you look cool; it's not funny (okay, sometim-- fine, A LOT of the time it is, but you went too far); it's sick, and you should seriously reconsider the way you act, because I mean seriously? Are you insane, labeling others as pedophiles? That's just downright ridiculous - hell, I don't think Fox News would even go that low (heh, they would, but that's neither here nor there). Think of it this way: right now, you're the Westboro Baptist Church, and I am everyone else in the world - except I don't hate you. Anyway, please, Narg, grow up and don't be the W.B.C. - nobody likes the W.B.C.

Dad: There aren't words that can possibly make up for what I did, so I'll just leave it at this: I am so, so sorry, and I will never dig that up again - you have my word.

Welp, I think that about covers it. :p

@echo I'll post pics and be on-topic tomorrow! I promise! :1461:
@goto exit
:exit
@cd %STARTDIR%
Marth8880
Community Member

Xfire: Marth8880
Steam ID: Marth8880 (guru is cool)

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Son » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Hey wulfi.....
Yousa gots a boogie hangin from yer nose

Just kidding :P
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby WD-40 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Wulf...that's some funny [poo]!

Marth8880 wrote:Narg: Okay, seriously? Why in Christ's name do you intend on pissing on others as if they're low-life pigs?

Marth, you obviously haven't been here long, or you'd know the answer to that. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Marth8880 wrote:Narg: Okay, seriously? Why in Christ's name do you intend on pissing on others as if they're low-life pigs?

I'll answer your question just as soon as you tell me why you brag about being stalked by 13 year old girls.
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids