Gametracker

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Gametracker

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:48 pm

The new server means new stats. Everyone starts over when the server gets moved for any reason.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:50 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:The new server means new stats. Everyone starts over when the server gets moved for any reason.

true I forgot about that. :whistling:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby LowfatCriminal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:57 am

CommanderOtto wrote:but lowfatcriminal, i've been playing this game for almost 2 years. How come I am in 73rd place and you are 9th? I know you are good at HA but you just joined right?

Haha Ive been playing over 3 years under a variety of names, but I was referencing the newish SWGO HA server, not the DC one which was shut down (btw is that temporary or permanent?) the new ones only been up a couple of weeks so on the other one you may be higher ranked
Videogames don't make people violent, lag makes people violent.
LowfatCriminal
Community Member

Xfire: district0668
Steam ID: lowfatcriminal

Postby (SWGO)Max » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Gametracker runs all your stats including kill/min time spent playing, etc. etc. it doesnt count your hours on the old server. Nor any other SWGO server. Just that one server. It doesn't rank by who plays the longest it ranks by go has the most points for all their time in the server. If you play as aayla for 2 round say scoring 70 points each round. (You get 2 points on online people and 1 for most bot kills) and another guy is online and plays as Han for 2 hours. Unless if he scores more then your total of 140 pts. When he plays as Han. It will show you higher in rank because of your 140 points as aayla being more then him gunning. Rank has nothing to do with how long you play.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 pm

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:Gametracker runs all your stats including kill/min time spent playing, etc. etc. it doesnt count your hours on the old server. Nor any other SWGO server. Just that one server. It doesn't rank by who plays the longest it ranks by go has the most points for all their time in the server. If you play as aayla for 2 round say scoring 70 points each round. (You get 2 points on online people and 1 for most bot kills) and another guy is online and plays as Han for 2 hours. Unless if he scores more then your total of 140 pts. When he plays as Han. It will show you higher in rank because of your 140 points as aayla being more then him gunning. Rank has nothing to do with how long you play.

yes it has to do with time. If someone, lets say, has 21,000 points he had to play for a long time.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Otto's comment....yes it has to do with time. If someone, lets say, has 21,000 points he had to play for a long time.

Not always true Otto. You have to remember that not all servers are 3 to 4 AI's. I remember in the past, when servers had 16 to 32 AI's per side, with over 600 reinforcements per map and 32 players in a server. A player could easily finish a match with 100's of points. So more AI's = more points... fast. This player called Tulak Hord..or something like that....had over 12 points per minute, I thought the guy was crazy good...until I saw him always playing late at night by himself, against bots. He would leave when anyone came into the server. So Gametracker can be deciving.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 am

11_Panama_ wrote:Otto's comment....yes it has to do with time. If someone, lets say, has 21,000 points he had to play for a long time.

Not always true Otto. You have to remember that not all servers are 3 to 4 AI's. I remember in the past, when servers had 16 to 32 AI's per side, with over 600 reinforcements per map and 32 players in a server. A player could easily finish a match with 100's of points. So more AI's = more points... fast. This player called Tulak Hord..or something like that....had over 12 points per minute, I thought the guy was crazy good...until I saw him always playing late at night by himself, against bots. He would leave when anyone came into the server. So Gametracker can be deciving.

wow that is absolutely true. I guess that if I were to create a top 10 list, I would have to do it with rule of thumb =(
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Max » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:56 pm

JasonRain wrote:Log on to play and just leave your computer on at night

Way to Bring back a dead topic dude..
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 pm

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:
JasonRain wrote:Log on to play and just leave your computer on at night

Way to Bring back a dead topic dude..

Wow, my best buddy finally visits the forums and you just immediately tear into him? [m'kay] classy, man.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Way to complain to a bot :roll:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II