FOG vs SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: FOG vs SWGO

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 pm

haas, I don't think that question will ever get an honest answer :lol: unless he's really stupid to admit it and get banned again :whistling: (that's if he really is the blaine you are talking about)
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Banning admin here. Blaine, I gave ya a shot, but you got beat bad, then resorted to using the very bad n-word. Not once, but twice. Got yourself auto warned, and auto kicked. Came back laughing and belittling SWGO. Gave you an extended ban for being racist scum. Not a good first impression you have there. Kinda gives fog a black eye. :whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (FOG)Spidey » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:47 pm

I will talk to my members about these things, thank you for bringing them to my attention.

Although I don't really know what an HA server is, I will address this racism problem at least. I won't name names, but we have a couple members that are fond of saying racist things as being funny, and this would be okay to a point, but they go overboard way too often and it gets out of hand.

I want to be on good terms with you guys more than anything because you guys seem to be the big thing on swbf2 on pc, so whatever I have to do that, I will do. Whether that's kick out a member or monitor their game play and attitude in SWGO, I will do what I must.

Really trying to extend an olive branch here, just tell me what I need to do to get a match with you guys.

Since we are challenging you, Any rules you want would be good with us, although we would very much prefer No Shooting, if at all possible. But everything else is fair game.

EDIT: HA=Hero Assault...I got it now. Fairly new to PC, so excuse my ignorance.
(FOG)Spidey
Community Member

Postby Gunner1010 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:25 pm

WD-40 wrote:What's a 'FOG'? Steven King had a great book about a 'Fog', and a couple decent movies....

I think that was the Mist. There is the John Carpenter horror the Fog..
Gunner1010

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:Although I don't really know what an HA server is, I will address this racism problem at least. I won't name names, but we have a couple members that are fond of saying racist things as being funny, and this would be okay to a point, but they go overboard way too often and it gets out of hand.

First. There is nothing funny about racism. Not even "okay to a point". Stamp it out. Of course if you do not have that many members, you won't have much left.

Second. If they act up on SWGO servers, they will not be allowed in. Simple but effective.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (FOG)Spidey » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Well, aren't you just the little ignorant prick. What a worthless waste of time to come here.

I don't really give a s%#@ what you think of FOG, I think our gameplay speaks for itself. If you ever want a match, we'll be waiting, if you don't, then be pussies, i don't care.

I'm not gonna sit here and take this angel halo bulls%#@ and stroke your ego, if your just going to be a douchebag regrdless, so whatever, I'm done.

Go ahead and lock this topic if you don't want to scrim with us, cause that's all I really care about.
(FOG)Spidey
Community Member

Postby crazyperson » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:*utterly moronic, self-centered nonsense deleted*

You know, I couldn't care less about what you do on YOUR SERVER, in YOUR CLAN. I'm one of those people who is not really offended by anything. But hey, guess what? When you join someone else's server, you are expected to follow their rules. It's like going to somebody else's house- you're a guest there, and they might hold themselves to different rules than you. Don't like it? Then don't go to their house. It's really that simple. But don't bother to complain, it's their house and they can do whatever they like in it.

So stop complaining. :oldman:

You know, this post is kind of pointless. I might as well try to logically talk to a warhammer player.
Last edited by crazyperson on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:Well, aren't you just the little ignorant prick. What a worthless waste of time to come here.

I don't really give a s%#@ what you think of FOG, I think our gameplay speaks for itself. If you ever want a match, we'll be waiting, if you don't, then be pussies, i don't care.

I'm not gonna sit here and take this angel halo bulls%#@ and stroke your ego, if your just going to be a douchebag regrdless, so whatever, I'm done.

Go ahead and lock this topic if you don't want to scrim with us, cause that's all I really care about.

What a gem, another FOG member that will end-up in the ban-bin! Watch the door clipping you on the back of the head on the way out...cya petal.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby (FOG)Spidey » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:16 pm

crazyperson wrote:

You know, I couldn't care less about what you do on YOUR SERVER, in YOUR CLAN. I'm one of those people who is not really offended by anything. But hey, guess what? When you join someone else's server, you are expected to follow their rules. It's like going to somebody else's house- you're a guest there, and they might hold themselves to different rules than you. Don't like it? Then don't go to their house. It's really that simple. But don't bother to complain, it's their house and they can do whatever they like in it.

You know, this post is kind of pointless. I might as well try to logically talk to a warhammer player.

I'm not even talking about the server, I never disagreed that we should follow the rules, of course we should. I was just playing with you in the SWGO HA server crazyperson, did I break any rules? Or even talk on the chat? No. So I don't know where that just came from.

That whole post was towards Duel of Fates post that was so utterly discriminate of FOG that I just couldn't take it. Just the whole tone of it claiming you are better.

Anyways, like I said, I don't care. You guys are stuck in the stone age with your morals and if you want a match then you got one. I don't care about anything else.
(FOG)Spidey
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:
crazyperson wrote:

I'm not even talking about the server, I never disagreed that we should follow the rules, of course we should.

That whole post was towards Duel of Fates post that was so utterly discriminate of FOG that I just couldn't take it. Just the whole tone of it claiming you are better.

Anyways, like I said, I don't care. You guys are stuck in the stone age with your morals and if you want a match then you got one. I don't care about anything else.

If we don't tolerate racism then you need to consider that might be one reason why we are better. If you want to class that as being in the stone age then think about racism in todays world, we don't want it and certainly don't care for players coming onto these servers thinking they can type it in-chat and all will be smiles. The game is for all ages regardless of race. If that's how the FOG players conduct themselves then stay on FOG servers as it will not be tolerated here.

These are SWGO servers, SWGO forums and SWGO rules. If FOG cannot follow simple rules which are designed to protect and make it a fun place to be then begone and don't come back again, it's that simple.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II