FOG vs SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: FOG vs SWGO

Postby (FOG)Spidey » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

If there is one more post about swgo server rules....and not a match, I'm literally going to kill someone. You guys are the most difficult people to work with.

Do you even have a leader?
(FOG)Spidey
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:If there is one more post about swgo server rules....and not a match, I'm literally going to kill someone. You guys are the most difficult people to work with.

SWGO SWBFII server rules

Unread postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm
SWGO SWBF2 Server Rules and Penalty Guideline
Updated 7/11/2012

All rules and definitions are subject to change. List of penalties for offenses listed at bottom of page along with a guideline for the enforcement of warns/kicks/bans. Permanent bans issued by SWGO SWBF2 server support are on a case by case basis. Player history and conduct on all servers, Teamspeak, and SWGO Forums are always considered when issuing any type of penalty. Admins are not limited in enforcing the following rules or issuing any penalties. Extra actions may be necessary to maintain a friendly, competitive, and glitch free playing environment. Keep in mind that when being warned/kicked/banned the admin program may state a different reason for taking action.
The order in which the penalties are listed is not necesarily the order in which the admins will act, the strenght of the penalty will depend on the history of the player, so repeat offenders will most likely be instantly banned without a warning.

(SWGO) Jedi Battle Arena

No Bad Names
No Bad Language
No Glitching
No Harassment
No Disruptive Gameplay
No Disrespecting Other Players or Admins
No Attacking Team Members
No Faking Chat
No Chat Spamming
No Disrespecting The Star Wars Gaming Order
Don't Retaliate. Report Trouble Makers
No impersonation
No advertising other servers

(SWGO) Hero Assault

No Bad Names
No Bad Language
No Glitching
No Harassment
No Disruptive Gameplay
No Disrespecting Other Players or Admins
No Intentional Attacking Team Members
No Intentional Self Killing
No Re-Spawning to Avoid Being Killed
No Excessive Team Pushing
No Excessive Kill Stealing
No Infinite: Choke, Block, or Run. No Choke Lightning.
No Faking Chat
No Chat Spamming
No Disrespecting The Star Wars Gaming Order
Don't Retaliate. Report Trouble Makers
No Impersonation
No advertising other servers

No Bad Names
Names that have curse words in them or that are offensive or vulgar are not allowed on SWGO SWBF2 servers. No names, same names and names with less than 3 characters are considered bad names.

Penalties
- Automatic Kick
- Minute Ban
- Admin Option of up to a 1 Week Ban.

No Bad Language
Language that has curse words or that is vulgar or offensive will not be tolerated on SWGO SWBF2 servers. Acronyms for curse words and evading word filter with characters are considered using bad language.

Penalties
- Warning
- Kick
- 10 Minute Ban

No Glitching
Glitching is not allowed on SWGO SWBF2 servers. Using Map/Game exploits, entering buildings or areas not intended for entry will not be tolerated. No Cheating.

Penalties

No "Infinites"
Purposeful exploitation of a bug in the game enabling infinite choke, block, ammo, health, or anything else will not be tolerated. This includes Choke Lightning. This is considered cheating.

Penalties
- Warning
- Kick

No Harassment
No name calling or belittling of gaming skills. A player must post a complaint via game chat or forums for an admin to enforce this rule.

Penalties
- Warning
- Kick
- 10 Minute Ban

No Disruptive Gameplay
Conduct that impedes a player or players movement is considered disruptive. Any conduct that is beneficial to opposing team or player or conduct that impacts the flow of the round is considered disruptive. Destroying ammo/health droids that teammates are ussing is considered disruptive as well.

Penalties
- Warning
- Kick
- 10 Minute Ban
- Admin Option of up to 1 Week Ban.

No Disrespecting Admins or Other Players
Any comments that detract from the authority of an admin is considered disrespectful. Any comments that show contempt to an admin or other player will be considered disrespectful.

Penalties
- Warning
- Kick
- 10 Minute Ban

No Attacking Team Members
No Intentional Pushing, Forcing, Shooting, Bombing, Sabering, Clawing (Wampa) a teammate.

Penalties
- Warning
- Kick
- 10 Minute Ban

No Faking Chat
Any act that manipulates chat to make it seem like someone else is typing something is faking chat.

Penalties

Chat Spamming
Flooding game chat with at least 5 lines of chat in 3 seconds or less is considered chat spamming. Squad commands (F5-F12) can be pressed 3 times in 3 seconds without repercussions.

Penalties:
- Warning
- Kick
- Admin option of a 1 hour ban.

Impersonation
Copying the name of a player or admin on the servers, regardless of the purpose of this action.

Penalties:
- Admin option of up to a 1 week ban

Advertising other servers(non-SWGO servers)
Basicly no recruiting or advertising or asking people to join your server is not allowed.

Penalities:
-Warning
-Kick
-10 minute ban
-Admin option of up to a 1 week ban
Last edited by (SWGO)Minas_Thirith on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Updated the list again
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby crazyperson » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:These are SWGO servers, SWGO forums and SWGO rules.

Whatever else I agree or disagree with from this thread, this is the reason why the FOG people are being morons.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)White-Wizard » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Well i hope this can all be worked out. I would like to have a clean match with Fog, without the fighting. I will take care of the racist and abusive talk. So that we can at least have a match. But if you guys don't want to do the match against Fog, I'm cool with that too.
Heroes get remembered, but legends never die!
(SWGO)White-Wizard
Community Member

Postby Gunner1010 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:If there is one more post about swgo server rules....and not a match, I'm literally going to kill someone. You guys are the most difficult people to work with.

Literally?
Gunner1010

Postby Doves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

(SWGO)White-Wizard wrote:I will take care of the racist and abusive talk.

?
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Really bad first impression.
SWGO isn't a clan; its a community. As far as a leader, there is a dictator, but we don't usually take him out of storage unless its important.
I don't think duels post was condescending, it was factual. Your response was a bit dramatic, to be honest and I'm sure if you go back and reread this thread you will see how petulant it sounds.
You might be able to interest some players in a scrim with your clan, but we have no existing competitive hierarchy.
One of your members was banned for using racist slurs on our server. We don't like that sort of talk around here and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in this community who finds racism funny. Even up to a point.
If that's a boiling point issue for you and your clan then we can keep living our desperate lives. Otherwise maybe you can get a match or two going. Good luck.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:That whole post was towards Duel of Fates post that was so utterly discriminate of FOG that I just couldn't take it. Just the whole tone of it claiming you are better.

Anyways, like I said, I don't care. You guys are stuck in the stone age with your morals and if you want a match then you got one. I don't care about anything else.

How did I discriminate? Our rules applies to ALL. If you think a little racism is ok, hey thats your problem. I was merely pointing out that any racist remarks on our servers will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Don't like it? Don't play.

If you took my warning as a condescending attitude, that is unfortunate. I made no claim of being better than you. But your response to my post shows that you have some feelings of inadequacy. :whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Go for it. Kill somebody.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 pm

(FOG)Spidey wrote:
That whole post was towards Duel of Fates post that was so utterly discriminate of FOG that I just couldn't take it. Just the whole tone of it claiming you are better.

Anyways, like I said, I don't care. You guys are stuck in the stone age with your morals and if you want a match then you got one. I don't care about anything else.

this is one of those moments narg is 100% right.... look below

[m'kay] wrote:Yeah, you guys seem pretty cool. I especially like how your members consider just spewing out some offensive [poo] to be hilarious, along with running the HA server at like 3 am going "aw man we so good awwwww yeah" like a bunch of sexually frustrated ten year olds trying to figure out how to get their rocks off. Instead of FOG vs SWGO, you should be a hell of a lot more worried with FOG vs PUbeRTY~.

completely true in this case. If you guys can't handle some "stone age morals" then get back to your pitiful 14 year old lives and continue filling your brain (I mean, your skull, because I don't think there is actually a brain in there) with all the modern [poo]. Oh you felt angry because some guy in an internet forum "discriminated your clan"?? comon, get a life.

CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II