Clan: Hidden Spies

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Clan: Hidden Spies

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Mister_Man wrote:I figured as much... :roll:

just don't join that clan... no one has ever heard of them. Put the SWGO tags or join an active clan like JOG, but the truth is that the game is dying so no one is really paying attention to clans anymore. :ugeek:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Joining a 'clan' never crossed my mind when I found BF2. I looked at the number of players actually playing a few years back on the servers. It was obvious SWGO was the place to be and joining the forums, I learned quickly the 'values' SWGO held in importance. Yes, ribbing each other was apparent, but the proper values they support were obvious. Knowing players like Dad, Brazos, Fred, Haas, Rip and Corpse, along with a few interactions with Matt C, was enough to say, 'I wanna hang out here.' Well, that's my story.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 pm

this is a small but great community :punk:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Max » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 pm

WD-40 wrote:Joining a 'clan' never crossed my mind when I found BF2. I looked at the number of players actually playing a few years back on the servers. It was obvious SWGO was the place to be and joining the forums, I learned quickly the 'values' SWGO held in importance. Yes, ribbing each other was apparent, but the proper values they support were obvious. Knowing players like Dad, Brazos, Fred, Haas, Rip and Corpse, along with a few interactions with Matt C, was enough to say, 'I wanna hang out here.' Well, that's my story.

Touching story, it moved me.

:whistling:
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby Son » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 am

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:
WD-40 wrote:Joining a 'clan' never crossed my mind when I found BF2. I looked at the number of players actually playing a few years back on the servers. It was obvious SWGO was the place to be and joining the forums, I learned quickly the 'values' SWGO held in importance. Yes, ribbing each other was apparent, but the proper values they support were obvious. Knowing players like Dad, Brazos, Fred, Haas, Rip and Corpse, along with a few interactions with Matt C, was enough to say, 'I wanna hang out here.' Well, that's my story.

I read his post about losing 3.2 pounds..that moved me into the bathroom so I could compete....

I will let you know how it turns out. Stand by for pics :mrgreen:
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

Son wrote:

I read his post about losing 3.2 pounds..that moved me into the bathroom so I could compete....

I will let you know how it turns out. Stand by for pics :mrgreen:

CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 am

Touching story, it moved me

Good! Now blow me!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 am

CommanderOtto wrote:but the truth is that the game is dying

I've been hearing that since 2009.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 am

WD-40 wrote:

Touching story, it moved me

Good! Now blow me!

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Buck_Furious » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Brazmin wrote:And word on the street is...they may have spies...

Soooo it's a clan of Bothans? How many have died so far?
Buck_Furious
Community Member

Xfire: buckfurious
Steam ID: buck_furious

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II