Re: Felucia. Yes or No?

Postby Hobo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:37 pm

i love how you reset the polls. :lol:
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Felucia is a decent map. The size is good, it has enough cp's and it's balanced (except vehicles, at-st are more powerfull, as well does the vehicle do of the cis... But there will be a lot of rocketnoobs who will mine).
Despite this there is an impediment. Thanks to the spores and aroma et ctr... you can't see at high distance. I've got no doubt that there will be less snipers as usual.
Also the bounty hunter jango fett doesn't like this. Skilled peeps will use him at low distance which will make him more vulnerable. Aayla is one of the powerfullst jedi (in this game) so the reps have a great leader but do not despair. The cis has also an andvantage... All organic creatures will take damage on cp2. If you have cp5 and some other cps around it you will get vehicles and the clones will take damage on cp2. (this is strategy peeps) I think the clones are overall weaker on this map than those droids. The vehicles of the republic are weak and they take damage on cp2.
Now for the galactic civil war... Let's start with the empire! >:) The empire has different advantages... They have a far more powerfull vehicle (AT-ST)and the leader (boba fett). Despite the map isn't so big, the units of the empire will be less powerfull. The dark troopers will be an excellent choice to capture cp5 (along with boba fett). Rocket noobs, box throwers and the officers will be great to fight between trees. The best way to win with the empire is to have cp1, 6 and 5.
Now the Rebel Alliance... The rebels have more advantages than the emps on felucia. They have a vehicle at cp3 and if you capture cp5 their will come another vehicle which will overwhelm the AT-ST. Also, the rebels have also a great leader... THE MIGHTY FURRY BALL CALLED CHEWY!!! <3 The best way to use chewy is on cp5 next to an ammo droid and spawn remote rockets to the enemy. Overall on felucia the rebel alliance have better units... Thanks to the smaller size and trees wookies will mostly win in a 1 vs1 duel thanks to their high defense and powerfull weapons. At the end, their are also naughty bottan spies :O who can easiely sneak up behind the enemie and kill his prey. Thanks to the fog and trees to hide bottans will be more powerfull than on other maps.
Overall I think the galactic civil war is the most balanced and I think this map deserves atleast a spot on a friday. Thank you.
~ Ain't of Judgement :appl:
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:09 pm

The people have spoken.... no Felucia, ever!!! :mrgreen:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Joker » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 am

Felucia is the best map with Dagobah a close second.
Joker
Community Member

Postby masterjedi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 am

Ain't of Judgement wrote:Felucia is a decent map. The size is good, it has enough cp's and it's balanced (except vehicles, at-st are more powerfull, as well does the vehicle do of the cis... But there will be a lot of rocketnoobs who will mine).
Despite this there is an impediment. Thanks to the spores and aroma et ctr... you can't see at high distance. I've got no doubt that there will be less snipers as usual.
Also the bounty hunter jango fett doesn't like this. Skilled peeps will use him at low distance which will make him more vulnerable. Aayla is one of the powerfullst jedi (in this game) so the reps have a great leader but do not despair. The cis has also an andvantage... All organic creatures will take damage on cp2. If you have cp5 and some other cps around it you will get vehicles and the clones will take damage on cp2. (this is strategy peeps) I think the clones are overall weaker on this map than those droids. The vehicles of the republic are weak and they take damage on cp2.
Now for the galactic civil war... Let's start with the empire! >:) The empire has different advantages... They have a far more powerfull vehicle (AT-ST)and the leader (boba fett). Despite the map isn't so big, the units of the empire will be less powerfull. The dark troopers will be an excellent choice to capture cp5 (along with boba fett). Rocket noobs, box throwers and the officers will be great to fight between trees. The best way to win with the empire is to have cp1, 6 and 5.
Now the Rebel Alliance... The rebels have more advantages than the emps on felucia. They have a vehicle at cp3 and if you capture cp5 their will come another vehicle which will overwhelm the AT-ST. Also, the rebels have also a great leader... THE MIGHTY FURRY BALL CALLED CHEWY!!! <3 The best way to use chewy is on cp5 next to an ammo droid and spawn remote rockets to the enemy. Overall on felucia the rebel alliance have better units... Thanks to the smaller size and trees wookies will mostly win in a 1 vs1 duel thanks to their high defense and powerfull weapons. At the end, their are also naughty bottan spies :O who can easiely sneak up behind the enemie and kill his prey. Thanks to the fog and trees to hide bottans will be more powerfull than on other maps.
Overall I think the galactic civil war is the most balanced and I think this map deserves atleast a spot on a friday. Thank you.

can't help thinking that felucia is not worth the time it took you to type that
Master jedi
masterjedi
Community Member

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 pm

masterjedi wrote:
Ain't of Judgement wrote:Felucia is a decent map. The size is good, it has enough cp's and it's balanced (except vehicles, at-st are more powerfull, as well does the vehicle do of the cis... But there will be a lot of rocketnoobs who will mine).

It took 1 hour to describe everything about what felucia is capable of... I felt bad about panamas last message and sure if it won't come on fridays. Please, give it a try.
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby masterjedi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Ain't of Judgement wrote:
masterjedi wrote:

It took 1 hour to describe everything about what felucia is capable of... I felt bad about panamas last message and sure if it won't come on fridays. Please, give it a try.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i'll play it
Master jedi
masterjedi
Community Member

Postby (SWGO) Shock » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 pm

I know you love that map World Fear but does anybody else? Personally I think its okay. LET'S GO FELUCIA!! :punk:
(SWGO) Shock
Community Member

Postby The Master » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Felucia is crap. Youll not find a worse map in the game.
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby masterjedi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

The Master wrote:Felucia is crap. Youll not find a worse map in the game.

its not that bad :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:
Master jedi
masterjedi
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II