Banned for Team Killing without merit

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Banned for Team Killing without merit

Postby DeathStalker » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 am

I was banned for TK for no reason. There are a couple of people complaining because I was using a character that pulled and was often at the top of the leader boards, but I was not Tking. Nobody likes the characters that pull, because the pull is so OP, but that should not be a reason to make up lies and take it out on players that choose to use those characters. When I couldn't finish a game and tried to log on later I received the booted for team killing message, even though I was on the battle arena server. The person that booted me is mistaken, please remove this ban right away. The main one complaining (crying) was (JOG) Human, who constantly harasses me in the game.
Thanks,
DeathStalker
Community Member

Re: Banned for Team Killing without merit

Postby Darth Crater » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:14 am

I don't see a ban under the name "DeathStalker" on any of our servers. What server was this on and what name were you playing under?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

DeathStalker wrote:I was banned for TK for no reason. There are a couple of people complaining because I was using a character that pulled and was often at the top of the leader boards, but I was not Tking. Nobody likes the characters that pull, because the pull is so OP, but that should not be a reason to make up lies and take it out on players that choose to use those characters. When I couldn't finish a game and tried to log on later I received the booted for team killing message, even though I was on the battle arena server. The person that booted me is mistaken, please remove this ban right away. The main one complaining (crying) was (JOG) Human, who constantly harasses me in the game.
Thanks,

it sounds like you were lagging and the auto admin booted you (it happens in jba sometimes), but you shouldn't worry about that since it was a kick. If you were really banned you wouldn't be able to get into the server in the first place.

and regarding human... he generally juggles people once or twice but I don't see him harassing anyone
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Moonberries » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 am

I always hear bad things about Human, and despite the fact that his style of gameplay gets on my nerves, I never see him "crying" or even complaining about anything, and I play fairly often. Also, why would Human have a problem with pullers? He often uses pull.
Moonberries
Community Member

Xfire: moonberries
Steam ID: moonberries

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Moonberries wrote:I always hear bad things about Human, and despite the fact that his style of gameplay gets on my nerves, I never see him "crying" or even complaining about anything, and I play fairly often. Also, why would Human have a problem with pullers? He often uses pull.

You don't know Stelio/Human like the rest of us do. He has been a very bad player in the past and he knows that, hence the reason for the multiple warnings, kicks and bans plus the time away from the servers. At the moment and most of the time recently he appears to behaving himself and I hope this continues otherwise he knows what will happen. :1402:

As you know Human likes to pull (I have no doubt he will insist it's push most of the time) :lol: but when the tables are reversed he tends not to like it but it is likely he will dispute this. :whistling:

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Gunner1010 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:39 pm

The admins on HA are trigger happy with the kicks and bans, it's difficult not to accidentally kill a team mate in the melee of battle.
Gunner1010

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:04 pm

A message to defend the proud of Human...
I've been seeing human for quiet a bit and he never harass other players. I recogniced that he gets pissed by people who are "better" than him (I mean if you kill him a lot -not on purpose, you just confront him by coincident-). I have seen him before like this (cuz I'm pro) but he does behave himself even then when he's ragequitting! And mostly when I say "hi" to him he says hello back to me, he do behave admins.
(I do get pissed by noobs who are in groups and only excist of pathetic pullers, if you pulled him a lot he might have got driven mad but I don't really think he didn't behave himself.)
If you don't like to get killed a lot and ragequit a lot HA isn't a healthy place... :grrr:
~ Ain't of Judgement
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby Joker » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:18 am

This happens to me too.
Joker
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 am

Ain't of Judgement wrote:A message to defend the proud of Human...
I've been seeing human for quiet a bit and he never harass other players. I recogniced that he gets pissed by people who are "better" than him (I mean if you kill him a lot -not on purpose, you just confront him by coincident-). I have seen him before like this (cuz I'm pro) but he does behave himself even then when he's ragequitting! And mostly when I say "hi" to him he says hello back to me, he do behave admins.
(I do get pissed by noobs who are in groups and only excist of pathetic pullers, if you pulled him a lot he might have got driven mad but I don't really think he didn't behave himself.)
If you don't like to get killed a lot and ragequit a lot HA isn't a healthy place... :grrr:
~ Ain't of Judgement

(SWGO)Kren wrote:You don't know Stelio/Human like the rest of us do.

though I will say that Stelio/human has become more able to contain himself then in the past- imo partly because of the peer pressure from being in JOG, since he would probably get kicked out if he starts lashing out at others like before.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:18 am

Gunner1010 wrote:The admins on HA are trigger happy with the kicks and bans, it's difficult not to accidentally kill a team mate in the melee of battle.

If a player is failing to comply with the rules, ignoring warnings associated with such things as ksing, tking, tping and using bad language then that person will be kicked and ultimately banned if they persist.

If a player feels that they have been kicked/banned for no reason or are unsure then remember to post into the ban reversal section of the forums stating the following:

* Server.
* Date/time.
* Admin (if known).
* Reason for kick/ban.

Based upon the above information we can review the chat logs and respond accordingly.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II