Banned for Team Killing without merit

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Banned for Team Killing without merit

Postby Son » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:56 am

Gunner1010 wrote:The admins on HA are trigger happy with the kicks and bans, it's difficult not to accidentally kill a team mate in the melee of battle.

Don't forget that us trigger happy admins know who the trouble makers are even if they change their names. Personally, if someone is a known offender I skip the warnings and go straight for a kick. If they start dropping the Fbomb, I go straight for a 3 day ban. Glitchers will more often than not get a 3 day vacation from me unless of course its their second or third offense then the ban is likely to be longer.

There are young kids that play on these servers and if you feel like you need to be dropping the fbomb on it, you will pay the consequences.

It really is quite simple....obey the rules of the server, or do not play.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby (SWGO)Rock » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 am

Son wrote:
Gunner1010 wrote:The admins on HA are trigger happy with the kicks and bans, it's difficult not to accidentally kill a team mate in the melee of battle.

Don't forget that us trigger happy admins know who the trouble makers are even if they change their names. Personally, if someone is a known offender I skip the warnings and go straight for a kick. If they start dropping the Fbomb, I go straight for a 3 day ban. Glitchers will more often than not get a 3 day vacation from me unless of course its their second or third offense then the ban is likely to be longer.

There are young kids that play on these servers and if you feel like you need to be dropping the fbomb on it, you will pay the consequences.

Agree
(SWGO)Rock
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Son wrote:

Yes the admin team know who the idiots are that frequent the servers. As Son indicates before typing something stupid into the chat window take a minute to reflect on could happen as a result of swearing. The same applies to any player getting involved in an issue which does not relate to them, my advice is don't get involved as you could becoming an additional person receiving a warning, kick or ban if you decide not to conduct as per the server rules.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Gunner1010 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Birds of a feather on this server!! The question was on banning for TKing not fbombing. My post was based on my experience, not long ago I accidentally TK'd a player while attempting to kill the enemy on HA (I'm admittedly not great at HA). The player whined about it and I was promptly kicked off without warning or question. I came back to ask who the admin was and I got jokes and ridicule from said admin who never did give me their name. I don't need a response to this just stating the facts, plus I don't really care, I won't play HA again. Cheers.
Gunner1010

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Gunner1010 wrote:Birds of a feather on this server!! The question was on banning for TKing not fbombing. My post was based on my experience, not long ago I accidentally TK'd a player while attempting to kill the enemy on HA (I'm admittedly not great at HA). The player whined about it and I was promptly kicked off without warning or question. I came back to ask who the admin was and I got jokes and ridicule from said admin who never did give me their name. I don't need a response to this just stating the facts, plus I don't really care, I won't play HA again. Cheers.

That does not sound like appropriate admin behavior. Do you remember the date and time this took place?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Gunner1010 wrote: I don't need a response to this just stating the facts, plus I don't really care, I won't play HA again. Cheers.

Ok...thanks for the response and if you didn't care then why post but don't reply as per the above statement.

HA, it's team and individual based but excessive infractions is typically when people are warned, kicked and banned. As mentioned if you feel strongly come to the forums with the facts and they will be looked into via the logs. It's rare for admin to go over the top with something and I would say all of us are quite fair in-game, spectating and playing but obviously players opinions vary on this.

There have been instances of issues with admins in the past but these people are no longer in the server support team due to their actions.

Anyway unless there's anymore value to this topic then post it otherwise I'd request it be locked.

Kren
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

woot, i'm the last person to post in this thread :innocent:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Hobo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm