10%
Shotgun
30%

Total votes : 20

Re: for conquest players

Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Fri May 31, 2013 2:33 pm

WD-40 wrote:
JOGDragonReborn wrote:
SWINE FLU wrote:Seems I'm the only person who plays with a blaster here. My usual rotation is to fight with the first guy, and then swap to one of the unlocks.

I see WD as a trooper all the time. Come to think of it, I've never seen you in game

Never seen me?? That's odd. I'm a Vanguard on most maps until I start to get waxed by rapid fire Engineers, then I switch to Engineer to back them off since Vanguard doesn't rapid fire. I prefer to fight Dark Troopers as an Engineer too since most users of Dark Troopers know the 'Darkie Glitch' and have a huge advantage. GOD! How I love shooting a Darkie in the chest with the Engineer's Flechette rifle! Gives me a woody. :gunsmilie: It gets in the way of my screen, but that's another story...I usually start Naboo and Tatooine as a soldier, but 'Jabbas' Tatooine is pure Vanguard as an Emp (if able) inside the throne room, then I'll switch to Marine and remote det if the opportunity allows. If a Reb, I still prefer Vanguard initially. Love them rockets and mines!

I've seen you tons, just never Swine. And I remember seeing you as a trooper on Naboo, so that's what I posted. No need to write me a novel, but the gesture is appreciated! :lol:
Formally TheDoctor, KiraHumanShinigami, LordSasuke, DemonicNinja, Phresh_J
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

Xfire: thelorddragon

Postby JAF » Fri May 31, 2013 3:27 pm

I've seen you tons, just never Swine. And I remember seeing you as a trooper on Naboo, so that's what I posted. No need to write me a novel, but the gesture is appreciated! :lol:

A novel? What level books have you been reading? :geek:
"Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. " - Babe Ruth
JAF
Community Member

Xfire: jaf10

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 pm

I generally go missiles because I like taking out heroes with a mine. At least that's how I got started with using the heavy trooper.

Then I learned to aim the missile.

Heavy vs heavy turns into an interesting hot-foot style dance.

Engineers are my nemesis, but sometimes I can nail them before they detpack or shotgun me to death.

I've tried to use the engie, but I never seem to be very good with the shotgun. Always seem to miss.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

At Desert Eagle...how can you miss with a gun that sprays? Engies is the class that all noobs love for that reason, a gun that sprays, ammo and health, over powered det packs(so is the gun by the way...I got killed with a shotgun from a snipers distance before..no lie). You want a challenge? Play the heavy, one shot is all u have, reload time is long, slow as molasses, joke of a pistol (even though, effective once the enemy took damage).
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 pm

I really like putting mines into speeders in endor and searching for the heroes. Then, if I see Vader or Han, I accelerate and touch the hero with the speeder. It's fun to see the player rant about the surprise attack :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:I really like putting mines into speeders in endor and searching for the heroes. Then, if I see Vader or Han, I accelerate and touch the hero with the speeder. It's fun to see the player rant about the surprise attack :lol:

YES! Sooooooooo many times yes! :gunsmilie:

JAF wrote:

A novel? What level books have you been reading? :geek:

And I'm 14 and am reading at a college/adult level, thank you very much! :ugeek: And it's an expression... :roll:
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

Postby JAF » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:23 pm

"Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. " - Babe Ruth
JAF
Community Member

Xfire: jaf10

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm

JOGDragonReborn wrote:And I'm 14 and am reading at a college/adult level, thank you very much! :ugeek: And it's an expression... :roll:

Dude do you know who reads at an adult level? Adults. You know how many adults there are? A [m'kay] lot. You are reading at a really really really average level. And even then, being able to read words doesn't mean you're actually like crazy smart or anything. I read at a college level when I was like 14 too, and i'm a [m'kay] idiot. An incredibly sexy idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 pm

[m'kay] wrote: An incredibly sexy idiot

PROVE IT! Post a picture of yourself in this thread.
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II