STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 AT E3

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 AT E3

Postby Son » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 am

haasd0gg wrote:Stop being so goddamn optimistic, Kren! :twisted:

You know... I was trying to figure out what to warn 'ole krennipoo for on HA today. Being optimistic sounds like a good enough reason as any.

Watch out kren... Im going to pay you back for when you banned me from a long long time ago in a server far far away.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 am

Well to bust your bubble. 95% of you would have to ask your mommies and daddies to upgrade your computers in order to run this new Battlefront. Otherwise you're all going to be stuff out of luck. :whistling:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:00 am

mrjamwin wrote:Well to bust your bubble. 95% of you would have to ask your mommies and daddies to upgrade your computers in order to run this new Battlefront. Otherwise you're all going to be stuff out of luck. :whistling:

D'OH!!! Why did you tell them all that.. Now you ruined it for us big boys and girls who wanted to play brat free.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 am

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:I'd rather have some form of a BF then none at all.
Kind in mind, BF has always been full of bugs and glitches.
I believe this would also allow mods to happen as well?

In any case, EA has ruined a lot of games, SWBFII isn't exactly the "best made" game either.

MT

DICE thinks us modders are too stupid to mod their precious Frostbite, so they don't bother with mod tools. So no mods for this SWBF.

They've been proved wrong with the previous version of Frostbite. People will figure it out, don't worry XD.

I don't need to "worry." I am a modder. I know it can be done. DICE still claims we're too stupid to deal with it.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby BurzaP » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 pm

So I was kickin around and checked newest post and damn, that's good news. I mean, there hasn't been any official announcement so far, only rumours and leaked footages. Now, we have an official statement that this is happening. EA doing our game? I have nothing against, I love BF3 and doing it in SW universe would be awesome. I have never expected things will turn out that great. I was afraid of LucasArts screwing up the job and releasing rather low-quality swbf3, then it was closed, I didn't lose hope but was scared and now company that really knows how to do FPSs is going to make our dreams come true. I'm saying it staying slightly realistic and aware that there is still much to be done but one thing I can say for sure: this game hasn't been in its development on the better way so far than in this exact moment.

Now let's wait till it's done and keep calm but when I get it into my hands I will unwrap it, take selfies with it, make love and do huge party and g out on the street nude dancing, I can't wait! Ok, little bit too optimistic :D

CommanderOtto wrote:wow....

this scene of star wars sums up how I felt when disney killed lucasarts and how I feel after learning that BF3 is finally on the works.

Indeed mate, indeed.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Son wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:Stop being so goddamn optimistic, Kren! :twisted:

You know... I was trying to figure out what to warn 'ole krennipoo for on HA today. Being optimistic sounds like a good enough reason as any.

Watch out kren... Im going to pay you back for when you banned me from a long long time ago in a server far far away.

Lol....I banned you, there's been so many, so very many but hey glad I could accomodate :whistling: :twisted:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby BurzaP » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm

I've just got that one thing bothers me... In swbf2 when I focus on it's possible to have 80+kills/20 min. To have the same amount of kills in Battlefield I need not 36 but 64 players and like 1 hour...
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Corpse » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 pm

I was excited to see this. But I worry that this will become Battlefield with lasers. Hopefully it'll stand out as something different, regardless of how good the Battlefield games are.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 am

Corpse wrote:I was excited to see this. But I worry that this will become Battlefield with lasers. Hopefully it'll stand out as something different, regardless of how good the Battlefield games are.

Personally, i'm totally okay with the idea of Battlefield with lasers. I mean [poo], I think that'd be pretty damn cool. In fact, if I think about it, it's the exact thing i've wanted Battlefront to be - I think I might have turned into an unwashed FPS plebe at some point?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Mandalore » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Thinking this game will be anything like the Pandemic Battlefront series is fool hardy at best. Think more along the lines of the CoD4-Star Wars mod
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II