Leaving

Join our community

Leaving

Postby (Jog) JOsh » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Goodbye. I must leave to try out for JOG. If I don't make it I will be back :)
(Jog) JOsh
Community Member

Re: Leaving

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:26 pm

lamo
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Bye, have fun trying out for JOG and no doubt we will see you on SWGO servers even if you become a member of that clan. :whistling:

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 pm

So did JOG change their policy? I thought we had a go around about this already...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 pm

I am truly saddened. No more Taco Tuesdays at the local pub.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Max » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm

You don't have to leave SWGO to join JOG. He's just ignorant.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby Hobo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:44 pm

actually we traced his ip and decided to kidnap him and are currently holding a gun to his head until he leaves swgao. hope u guys dont mind. huehuehue
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby SWINE FLU » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:21 pm

I honestly find it ridiculous how JOG demand that people leave SWGO, even though half of them are registered on here anyway. SWGO's a community, not a clan. We don't hold requirements on members (only that they follow the rules), so clans shouldn't hold requirements for their members to leave SWGO.

Alas! I hope you find what you're looking for in JOG, Josh. Good luck with the tryout.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

I think we are overlooking the greater tragedy here. NO MORE TACO TUESDAYS at the local pub. I am lost now. Might as well watch reruns of The Munsters.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Hobo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:I honestly find it ridiculous how JOG demand that people leave SWGO, even though half of them are registered on here anyway. SWGO's a community, not a clan. We don't hold requirements on members (only that they follow the rules), so clans shouldn't hold requirements for their members to leave SWGO.

Alas! I hope you find what you're looking for in JOG, Josh. Good luck with the tryout.

wait, you guys are serious? i was kidding. jeff (the leader/founder) cleared this up a couple months ago in a massive wall of text.

"To be honest when I first saw this I thought it was about us taking a player from you guys. In which I agree a clan should not do to another clan. I have posted such for our newer members not to do. Now I have never had an issue with a player being recruited out of a community before, being that a community isn't the same thing as a clan. My understanding from what I have read and what others have told me is that swgo is a community. However what I didn't understand was that there was more anger towards a perceived policy in which we don't allow our members to visit or interact with other sites or communities. This has never been a policy of JOGs. We don't mind any one person being involved in a community organization. We don't mind them being admins of community servers. We like them having friends and interactions with members outside of JOG. Obviously when ones been around the game as long as I am sure most of you have, friendships have been around a lot longer than any one clan. So we respect that. This also allows us to help foster good relations with any community as well. So you have my word we have no such policy in which states players aren't allowed to be involved with communities.

Where we do draw the line on any member joining us is that he or she only fights for us. Its a clan loyalty thing. From my understanding many of the clans /communities mix and match their players. This is not something we do. We have no issues with our members playing in mix clan matches. But we ask them to keep our tag on. They are a member of JOG and we ask our members to represent us in all things concerning the game we play."
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Next

Return to Say Hello