Heroes vs Villains Guide

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Heroes vs Villains Guide

Postby Ain't of Judgement » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Now... Let me have the word and say something usefull...
Every hero/villain has different abilities. This abilities makes the hero/villain the best on different parts. Learn how to use this points to become one of the best players in the game like me.

For example: Jango is a great hit and run guy. Stay at distance between jedis and use high buildings to prevent getting slayed. Watch out for pullers so hide next to builders... When you see me playing with boba or jango you'll see I'm mostly in the area of the arena. Fetts aren't terrible villlains, they are great but you will have to use strategy. In order to kill jedis I figured out something simple. Think of this, you are jango and you are on the circle of the arena above... You keep shooting at them untill they come up to you. Now that they came up you must get the hell out (hit and run technic) so you go back down. Foolish people will go back down to chase you but when you see they are getting down, you USE YOUR JET PACK and get back up. Now start the shooting again.
Now on conquest on jaba's palace when you are boba fett and you see luke incoming you have a great disadvantage because you can't really use your jetpack and he can just push you and kill you. Using boba fett on jaba's palace isn't great of using his abilities. But now, try boba fett on kamino or mos eisley you will see he will do great job.
Btw, it's true that most people think bad about playing with the emperor but he's great at defending. He has great stamina (so I can block a lot of stupid pulls/pushes) and can choke enemies and can dash attack them if they come to close.

I have lots of respect for people who put their time into building a guild. Nice guild btw.
Ain't of Judgement
Community Member

Xfire: Aιη'Τ φf JuΔgΣϻεπΓ

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:03 pm

That's funny that I'm on Urban dictionary. Though I'm not surprised. The people who cared about the roofs are the type who only duel in the arena with let-ups. And then when they went full map they used the roofs anyway.

So, I'm mostly done with SWTOR. It was enjoyable for quite a while.

My guides are good for the beginning hero assault player or for someone wanting to try a different character. Sure they could be updated but what's the point in a game this old.

I've always been of the mindset that to be a good hero player you must be well versed in all characters, force and non-force. Then play to your strengths and your opponent's weaknesses.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Hobo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm

-)G(-Mawk wrote:That's funny that I'm on Urban dictionary. Though I'm not surprised. The people who cared about the roofs are the type who only duel in the arena with let-ups. And then when they went full map they used the roofs anyway.

So, I'm mostly done with SWTOR. It was enjoyable for quite a while.

My guides are good for the beginning hero assault player or for someone wanting to try a different character. Sure they could be updated but what's the point in a game this old.

I've always been of the mindset that to be a good hero player you must be well versed in all characters, force and non-force. Then play to your strengths and your opponent's weaknesses.

the game is actually seeing some life brought back into it. a bunch of muckers from ps2 decided to establish themselves on pc due to their platform dying out. they all specialize in force, and tbh they make your force guides look a little outdated. also mandalore convinced all of them that you're the best forcer (period), so if they ever see you... be prepared lol.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Irony at its best.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Mandalore » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am

80% of them are not very good. They just play. Which is more than you can say about any PC player who has competed.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby [NH]Veritas » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Thanks Otto you helped me a ton!!! I kept getting spawnkilled by a maul pusher in the arena with Luke then I remember from that article you can't get stunned from higher levels and then defeated him with Han Solo while Aalya couldn't :mrgreen:
[NH]Veritas
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Veritas of truth wrote:Thanks Otto you helped me a ton!!! I kept getting spawnkilled by a maul pusher in the arena with Luke then I remember from that article you can't get stunned from higher levels and then defeated him with Han Solo while Aalya couldn't :mrgreen:

thank mawk, he's the brains behind that guide! :th_a017:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Mandalore wrote:80% of them are not very good. They just play. Which is more than you can say about any PC player who has competed.

:appl:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:49 am

Is it {JOG} we're talking about?

1v1 they are average, but when they hunt together they are decent. Wouldn't mind a 2v2 or 3v3 against them.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Hobo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:57 am

-)G(-Mawk wrote:Is it {JOG} we're talking about?

1v1 they are average, but when they hunt together they are decent. Wouldn't mind a 2v2 or 3v3 against them.

JoG has most of the better players, here's it's site if you want: http://nationofjog.forumotion.com/

few others:
http://grayjedi.forumotion.com/
http://clan-fog.forumotion.com/
http://www.loeclan.enjin.com/

Raul, Neji, Lovebattery, Fearless, Berserk, Skylink, Huey_Freeman and Villain/Fear are the better players just off the top of my head.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II