Rumor: Star Wars Battlefront III evolves

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Rumor: Star Wars Battlefront III evolves

Postby Chin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

it's what happens when you post at two in the morning.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm

You could try sleeping instead of posting on an online forum.....just a thought.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Corpse wrote:You could try sleeping instead of posting on an online forum.....just a thought.

i second that motion and if you cant sleep have a sip of nyquill ill knock you out
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby Corpse » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

White_Tiger_Zord wrote:
ill knock you out

That's nice of you.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Corpse wrote:
White_Tiger_Zord wrote:
ill knock you out

That's nice of you.

JK But really if you cant sleep try Nyquill

Any who if SWBF3 comes out it gonna be a real drag choosing too buy it for the pc or ps3
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 pm

@jamwin (and anyone who shares his perspective)- the PS3 has the pedal down, but its not on the floor yet. The best is yet to come, Im sure. You just wait :punk:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 am

There's not doubt that the PS3 is by FAR the best console gaming system out there and I know it's loaded with technology but I've already seen some of the future in regards to video processing where you have a video card running three monitors. Imagine playing one of those cool PS3 games across 3 screens. When that technology comes out I can easily update my computer to run it where as you might be unable to upgrade your PS3. Anyway just some thoughts. The PS3 as I stated can't be beat when it comes to console games but when it comes to upgrading it's still limited.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:42 am

I gots me a 61"; I need no 3 monitors!
:hjt:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm

mrjamwin wrote:when it comes to upgrading it's still limited.

The PS3 is only only system (Xbox, Wii, PC) that won't need a hardware update when 3D monitors and televisions are more affordable and commercially available. The PS3 is set up to have a lifespan of 10 years, meaning Sony has 10 years to sit back with their R&D department and think about what they might want to put into the PS4. That's 10 years that I don't have to spend a cent on my computer, that's 10 years I get to play latest and greatest in video games. When you're tight on money it comes down to "Spend $299 for the whole thing or $100 for individual part over the next 6 months?" Thanks for being so civil Jam.

I'm not all to sure how this evolved into a battle of the systems, I think Chin had something to do with it, but as far as release is concerned its all speculative. If this rumor has any fact in it we should have something official by the end of this year. Until then just play your games and wait like the rest of the world is going to.
WGO-Jango

Postby BurzaP » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 pm

I've been writing a long post on this topic but I delted it ARGHHHHH. Don't worry, I will write it again but to short it cut, Jam is right in more than some way but haas too........ PS3 is outdated, technology using in any console isn't that good as in a normal, nowadays PC. In result-many conversions from PS3/X360 on PC sucks and isn't that great as games creating from its beginning only on PC. If you don't care that from now(few months ago PS3 became outdated) you won't get far better graphics in game on your consoles, no prob. Just it's strange. But PC you can upgrade and move some components from your computer-base and be happy playing in new games on high details. My comp is 1,5 years old and it doesn't look as it will be necessary to change in it anything in coming 2/3 years.... also advantages as modes for games, MMOs, overclocking, cheaper games and so on but about it later. But haas is right that playing on consoles sometimes can give you more fun[depends what kind of games].Mmmmmmmmm Bogdan.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II