Recruiting from the JBA server

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Recruiting from the JBA server

Postby GeeMan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 am

Anyone else getting tired of IJO clan members recruiting players from JBA to go to their server “Netherworld of the Force”, and is there anything that can be done?

This has been happening nearly every day for the past two months, and it is getting annoying. The last straw was yesterday when 5 people left from my team, no they weren’t all IJO members, and we were left 3 vs 8, and yes we lost.

For a start it’s disrespectful to SWGO who has this wonderful game server, but they are now disrespecting the players on it. They are stealing from SWGO. How can you become the number 1 SWBF2 server again? I’ve kept a few complete chats logs as some are unbelievable. Here are a few examples of them recruiting. I’ve personally censored the swear words, and withheld the players names so you can get an overview. All taken on different days.

Example 1:
“ok everyone // who wants to go to NetherWorld of the Force”
“ocme to NetherWorl of the Force :P”

Example 2:
“it is also faster than this one”
“its a better server than this”

Example 3:
“PLAY AT THE ijo SERVER”
“ITS CALLED..THE NetherWorld of the Force”
“its an anti-noob server”
“if u have any skillz or balls”
“u will play thtere]\”

After no one came.

“theres not 1 person here..”
“that can beat me 1 on 1”
“all u s***bags suck at this game”
“i laugh at u all”

Next game.

“its hilarious watching u people play”
“most of u been playing sw fo an eternity”
“u still prefer this ff off b***s***”
“its cause u have no idea how to evolve”
“none of u do”
“worthles gaming toads...u all suck at this game”

Example 4:
And I have left the best till last.

“ur wasting ur time asking these oparticular people to come the”
“tthese guys cant play in an environment like the nethertworld”
“this is why theyre always here”

The last line is ironic, considering who said it. :roll:

The IJO clan are fast becoming parasites, feeding off popular game servers as they can’t attract or keep players on there own server. Don’t get me wrong, some IJO are great, <IJO>Jedi_Master_sha-quan-jone and -=IJO=-Burza'P for example, but some of the others show no respect at all.
GeeMan
Community Member

Re: Recruiting from the JBA server

Postby Doves » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 pm

i agree

GeeMan can i have your autograph?
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby BurzaP » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Mmmmm GeeMan. I share your negative approach to this type of behaviour: ppl leave the Server and sometimes don’t come back as someone asked them to try out his own Server. It’s the dark side of the moon.
The light one is that those who leave JBA and go to IJO don’t regret it. I mean- they found it better and it’s their choice. If we wanted to say Pad not to invite to the IJO server it would be kinda selfish (we)- we would “steal” players a possibility to try out servers which would (but maybe wouldn’t) get them better fun. So, it’d be like a command:” Do not leave our server!” [So where does Pad can invite ppl….? Where..?] However, after all, majority IJOs and others who were on IJO server come back. Anyway- yes, it is rather rude to ask ppl on JBA to go to e.g. SP. But still… how does Pad can attract others his server, hm? This behavior is not easy to judge… I can ask Pad not to promote his server in a bad way for us:”on JBA play only noobs who are afraid of anything other than a mine” but to do it in a more civilisateur way “Is there anyone who wants to try out The Neth..?”.
Ach, and he doesn’t break rules. (If he swears or disrespect he does but he doesn’t recruit). He just(?) invite others to his world.
Both sides have to have some self-controle.
Howgh.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Corpse » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 pm

The real problem is that lots of swbf2 players are [poo] headed kids whose behaviour will be negative in general if they don't get their way, the instances supplied are just manifestations of testosterone-hogging 12 year-olds' lack of maturity.....not like I expect 12 year-olds to be mature......I just expect them to be nice :(
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Chin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 pm

year well maybe you should be nice before you expect other twelve year olds to be nice too. :(
Chin
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Generally I'm only discourteous to people such as your good self.....and when I do it, I do it in a more articulate manner than most. I'm sorry if my non-serious comments hurt your feelings babe.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Talon Karrde » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm

It should be a flat rule. I seemed to have angered "master" Padawan72, but I could give a rip about it. His clan is disrespecting the rules of our server, and I think anyone who violates those rules should be warned/kicked/banned like anyone else who advertises their clan on our server. We shouldn't be giving anyone special treatment, and what GeeMan experienced is proof of that.

If you see someone doing that GeeMan, just get in contact with a SWGO admin - their XFires are listed should you need help. :)
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Postby Chin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Corpse wrote:Generally I'm only discourteous to people such as your good self.....and when I do it, I do it in a more articulate manner than most. I'm sorry if my non-serious comments hurt your feelings babe.

I don't care when people insult me, I was saying something about you that you didn't catch. :D reread the post :P
Chin
Community Member

Postby Doves » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:58 pm

padawan got kicked from his own server for cursing.......phail?
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Poaching players from other servers is pathetic, imo. We ask people to limit recruiting messages... I think perhaps a new announcement should specifically state no recruiting for clans/servers.
If a couple people are killing JBA I vote to ban them permanantly. I put way too many hours of my life into JBAs success to see it fail on account of this bullsnot.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II