Security Force Securing!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Security Force Securing!

Postby Michaeljackson2010 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Our Security Force Now Is Allowing Certain Servers To Be Monitored At Scheduled Times. If Your Interested, Click This Link http://starwarsbattlefront3supersecurityforce.webs.com// & Once You've Reached The Site Look For Follow Then Using A Twitter Gmail Or Yahoo! Account, You Can Follow Our Site To Setup A Scheduled Guarding Time!
Last edited by Michaeljackson2010 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
The American Star Wars Security Force Leader,
Protecting Us Now,

Image(SWSF)MJ
Michaeljackson2010
Community Member

Xfire: michaeljackson2009
Steam ID: Deathmaul1999

Re: Security Force Securing!

Postby Corpse » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Michaeljackson2010 wrote:Our Security Force Now Is Allowing Certain Servers To Be Monitored At Scheduled Times. If Your Interested, Click This Link http://starwarsbattlefront3securityforce.blogspot.com/ & Once You've Reached The Site Look For Follow Then Using A Twitter Gmail Or Yahoo! Account, You Can Follow Our Site To Setup A Scheduled Guarding Time!

Fixed version:

Our security force now is allowing certain servers to be monitored at scheduled times. If you're interested, click this link:
http://starwarsbattlefront3securityforce.blogspot.com/
Once you've reached the site, look for "Follow". Then, using a Twitter, Gmail or Yahoo! account, you can follow our site to setup a scheduled guarding time.

Better fixed version:

Blablabla.....etc.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Chin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 pm

you realize there is only one [m'kay] follower, wtf is a security force.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Doves » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

i feel secure now, thank you MJ
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Chin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Chin
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Is this turd for real? :lol: He sounds like a self proclaimed tattle tale.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Centurion » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 am

We need security why?
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby X-Daytona10-X » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 am

Centurion wrote:We need security why?

Terrorist.
I enjoy matt s company

FYI I copied the matt thing from dove i made this sentence so she wouldn't whine about people stealing her idea ;o
X-Daytona10-X
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 am

MJ first and foremost SWGO does not NEED nor WANT a vigilante "security" force on its servers. We already have a security force they are called admins, they have the power, know-how, and trust necessary to stop, prevent, and punish anyone who disrupts the game play on our servers. Everyone on our servers is welcome to report troublemakers and keep an eye out for repeat offenders.

In short your security force is about the internet equivalent of the Neighborhood Watch.
WGO-Jango

Postby KOko » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 am

MJ2010 I hereby warn you for your excessive stupidity that, even if somewhat funny, isn't much entertaining after the 3d post of yours.

Your organisation, proudly presented as a Security Force of a non-existent game (SWBF3), is entirely compiled of: MJ2009 (Founder) and MJ2010 (Follower).

I'm sure that both of you (LOL!) will have little success as a members of our community and just as the Founder was warned many times and finally banned, the Follower will shortly walk on the same path.

Of course we will wait until any sign of entertainment is completely replaced by boring spam before we take any actions against you.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II