Admin Abuse

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Admin Abuse

Postby Blaster512 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:01 am

I would like to report {MM}Darickus for admin abuse in the SWGO Hero Assault server. I was in the server and directly after I killed him, when I was fighting someone else he swapped me to heroes, then swapped me back to villains so I could not fight.

My evidence:

1. He was seemingly the only admin I knew of in the server
2. He is known to have anger issues
3. He would not deny it
4. It was directly after I killed him

Please check server logs to see our conversation to prove it actually happened. I do not believe this behaviour should be tolerated. Thankyou for your time.
Blaster512
Community Member

Re: Admin Abuse

Postby samonuh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 am

Darickus is Australian
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 am

What was your in game name?
Approximately what time did this happen?
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 am

I signed on a little after 9pm cst Monday and saw no evidence of any type of problem with player swap. If it happened before that time, well I have nothing in log. Dar was not adminning when I signed on either.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Corpse » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 am

Blaster512 wrote:
2. He is known to have anger issues

No he doesn't.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm way more abusive than Dari.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby KOko » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm

^me too. :lol:

but Blaster is also well known and respected player.
If this had happened is there a chance to be just a friendly joke or something ? You know each other, right?...

I'm sure Daricus will give us some more info what exactly happened...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Although I agree that admin abuse should be reported, I also think your reaction to whatever happened was way over the top as I said to you in game. It is just a game and your anger towards Darickus was personnel and sum what strange, even to the point of talking about courts of law. I logged in to the RM once you started complaining and there were 2 other admin's logged in at that time so making it difficult to say who or what coursed the problem.

I would say this, If anyone is or was abusing admin then they should stop it, but Blaster your attitude towards the game and the other players might improve if you try and take it easy and just enjoy what is really just a silly little game.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby Blaster512 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Sawyer wrote:Although I agree that admin abuse should be reported, I also think your reaction to whatever happened was way over the top as I said to you in game. It is just a game and your anger towards Darickus was personnel and sum what strange, even to the point of talking about courts of law. I logged in to the RM once you started complaining and there were 2 other admin's logged in at that time so making it difficult to say who or what coursed the problem.

I would say this, If anyone is or was abusing admin then they should stop it, but Blaster your attitude towards the game and the other players might improve if you try and take it easy and just enjoy what is really just a silly little game.

You talk as if Im reporting the game. Its people abusing it. Darickus has always seemed like the type of person to pitch a fit in order to get what he wants. He should learn thats not how life works. I was having a bad day, but when someone pushes you its time to push back. Im sure Darickus has done an ok job before, but in my mind he strayed a bit far. Ive always thought of SWGO as having admins that dont bend the players to their will but admin sternly. Thats just my input though, its up to SWGO to decide how to take this.
Blaster512
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Still waiting for in game name and approximate time.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II