Origin messed up

Origin messed up

Postby Corpse » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:19 pm

My Origin account is often telling me that my friends are offline when they're not. Having looked into this, it seems likely that I also appear offline to these people. I haven't found any solution to this and a lot of users seem to experience it. So sorry if it doesn't look like I'm around. I still play the game and would hop in your match if I see you. But this will likely prevent that in a lot of cases.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Re: Origin messed up

Postby FaiL.? » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Corpse wrote:My Origin account is often telling me that my friends are offline when they're not. Having looked into this, it seems likely that I also appear offline to these people. I haven't found any solution to this and a lot of users seem to experience it. So sorry if it doesn't look like I'm around. I still play the game and would hop in your match if I see you. But this will likely prevent that in a lot of cases.

Have you contacted Origin support about this issue yet?
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Corpse » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm

nah, I'll get round to it. I stumbled on a thread on the EA forums over a year old. Over 40 pages of people having the same issue, and nobody got a solution from what I read.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby WD-40 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Their only fix for anything it seems is 'restart your computer'. :-|
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Buck_Furious » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:18 am

Had this bug happen to me last week. Did a restart and it was fine. You figure since this bug is so old they would have fixed it by now though.
Buck_Furious
Community Member

Xfire: buckfurious
Steam ID: buck_furious

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III