Best Kill / Death ratio in SWBFII history?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Best Kill / Death ratio in SWBFII history?

Postby KOko » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm

having KOko on your team always helps.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:26 pm

heh, Haas, I'm pretty sure you have had better stats than those you showed us. You humble xD.

K, so now it's high time to present you:

137-10 g.JPG
137-10 g.JPG (77.16 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

66-0 g.JPG
66-0 g.JPG (72.2 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

40-1.jpg
40-1.jpg (60.93 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

And now I have to skip to the second post, idk why:
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby BurzaP » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:28 pm

156-12.JPG
156-12.JPG (61.46 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

and to fisnih: something to laugh about what did happen on JBA:

lol.JPG
lol.JPG (92.36 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
Last edited by BurzaP on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 pm

best I've gotten on a crowded server is 22-0... once I got 68-2 with 5 players on server :punk: and yeah I've seen Kren going 50-1 or something around there... pwnage. And nice scores to Burza & Haas. :action-smiley-043:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Nice scores all way around guys. :appl:

The different modes of game play need to be split to determine kill/death ratios evenly. Comparing HA against conquest/campaign/XL just does not work. Bots in Elite mode in HA also can make it pretty difficult for players when engaging other players in combat. Jedi/sith/grevious can be harder to kill or get away from when you face another player and then they decide to stroll-in and engage you.

I think a major difference between HA and say conquest/campaign is that in HA mode it's very much get up close and personal to get the kills (via force/sabre melee) specifically in Mos Eisley whereas other modes you can employ vehicles/ships/turrets and weapons at at distance on a multitude of planets and in larger teams to gain the points. :tank:

That's not to detract anything from the scores posted before anyone kicks off and has a tantrum. :whistling:

It's a rarity to see a full HA game with scores past 90 for one player especially when the server has a maximum of 30+ players and an average of say between 15 to 25 gamers plus the more skilled the players the more they attempt to evade and survive. Employing roof tops, close quarter combat generally takes place between 1 and 4 players, add more to the mix and you're like going to end up tk'd, or tp'd to death.

The more players in HA then there is a potential for higher scores but more deaths if you are not careful whereas lower numbers can mean harder work to gain the kills due to players employing roof-tops, hit/strike type tactics and using strategy/speed/skill to out manoeuvre your opponent. The higher skills of the players the harder it is to get high scores in HA. :ninja:

Pullers as we all know have a significant advantage due to the distance of the pull compared with push/choke/lightning where you have to be closer to get the strike and as we know with the exception of choke and lightning there's a lot of blocking taking place in a chess-type engagement before a kill is attained. :5472:

We all know how difficult it can be when an experienced fett/han/Leia are sniping at u or a wookie with rockets especially when covered by their team, getting to kill those player types means your block needs to be on whilst avoiding the jedi/sith etc attempting to kill you on the run-up. :gun_bandana:

It also makes it difficult when you become the player everyone else most wants to kill and you have four to six chasing you down with a variety of force powers. Not many can last long with the numbers stacked against them when the players they are facing are very skilled.

:g:

I'll not even go into the lag-side of things. :bash head:

Anyway that's my take on it. I'm sure as always people will have different views but that's only to be expected, so go for it. :1372:

Regards,

Kren.

:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Doves » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 am

no heroes or tanks for any of them

this may not be the best KDR but these are very good players and i doubt any of you on these forums could get a positive KDR
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:05 am

Ok Kren, I'll try and ease up on you so you can get one of these awesome k/d ratios!! :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Chin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:59 am

wow playing without heroes is gay.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Jango_Fred » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 am

Here is an issue that has eluded this discussion so far... the kill/death ratio is literally the number of kills divided by the number of deaths, so from a mathematical sense, if you don't die, your k/d ratio is undefined.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 am

Jango_Fred wrote:Here is an issue that has eluded this discussion so far... the kill/death ratio is literally the number of kills divided by the number of deaths, so from a mathematical sense, if you don't die, your k/d ratio is undefined.

commie
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II