Prejudice

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Prejudice

Postby Zephyr » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Okay, today I barely uttered a word about the tons of rule breakers. Seancoleman ksed me 7 times in one game, then when I left and rejoined, started tping me repeatedly (on purpose). He was doing it the way some people do when you ks them; just kept on tping until I got up fast enough. Then he kept ksing blatantly and tping me. He was the only person I really complained about; I started counting his kses. The rest of the people, I mostly ignored. About 80% of the time I was ksed or tked, I ignored it. Then when I talk to Koko, he informs me that an admin said I was complaining nonstop. :?

I think you guys are seriously being over reactant to the few times (now it's few times; I used to always shout out "ks") I complain about stuff. The admin should spectate and watch me the whole time if he wants to see how much I keep my mouth shut. Just looking at a log will not prove anything.

Note: If I ever got admin; which with you guys acting this way, it doesn't look like it's coming very soon; I would definitely shut up quite a bit. If I can warn people officially or kick them, my complaining would go down. When I became admin in MM server, I most definitely spoke 50% less. Having the authority makes me more quiet and "official".

Seriously consider how much I speak. Most of the other people actually were chatting more than me at one point.

Sincerely,
Zephyr
Zephyr
Community Member

Re: Prejudice

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Zephyr/Acid Fett or whatever,

In game earlier I was playing the game but also watching you in terms of how many times you ks'd through a dash etc when you were playing vader and it was a lot. And whenever anyone managed to get to a kill before u you were claiming it was Ks on their behalf. When you were playing as Yoda (previous game) you KS'd through pull a number of times just to get the kill from your team.

I really don't understand how you can post a topic on prejudice when you are intolerant of other people in-game and you are so unfair in your game play. Yeah agreed KS does happen, so does TK but you do take this to a whole new level.

Looking at the logs does prove quite a bit actually in terms of how many times you mention the KS and TK. Regarding getting ignored, well I don't think that happened either, I responded, Koko did, Yanoda did and a number of other players. Players can hardly get away from the chat now can we?

The bit where you discussed with Koko and that there was an admin stating you were complaining nonstop, well whoever that is perhaps had a reason to? It was not me as I was not in-game at that point based upon your post (time).

If you are saying that by being given the role of admin will prevent the chat and make you a more upstanding person in-game is a bit of stretch isn’t it?

If the logs are taken apart and your posts are counted then your postings in-game would account for most of it. Perhaps you don't understand that you’re doing this (excessive chat about ks/tking etc), perhaps we are all making it all up or we are seeing things all the time, every time when you are in-game? If this is the case then it must be a mass delusion affecting everyone.

A bit of advice (again!), cut the chat, reduce the ksing etc and see where you go from there. In fact let's see if you can manage a couple of games without you spamming the chat at all, that would be a great start!

Kren
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Zephyr,

I know you say logs don't mean anything, but take a look, this is just you mentioning KS - ignoring half your chat:

6/7/2010 12:07:42 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Wow darkknight you kser

6/7/2010 12:08:06 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Darkknight has ksed 3 tiems and tked once

6/7/2010 12:11:55 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] 3rd ks.

6/7/2010 12:12:17 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Don't ks.

6/7/2010 12:14:01 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] @ Admin: Jack and darkknight have ksed 3 times

6/7/2010 12:20:14 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Stop trying to ke me, U.S.

6/7/2010 12:20:21 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] ks*

6/7/2010 12:26:05 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] ks, gg.

6/7/2010 12:29:20 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] ylarr, plz change characters

6/7/2010 12:29:25 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] You keep ksing and tking people

6/7/2010 12:46:28 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] sean, don't ks

6/7/2010 12:48:00 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] nice ks sean

6/7/2010 12:49:51 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] sean you kser

6/7/2010 12:49:59 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] 4th attempted ks

6/7/2010 12:52:00 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] wow sean, nice ks.

6/7/2010 12:52:02 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] 5th ks

6/7/2010 12:52:30 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] 6th ks sean.

6/7/2010 12:53:12 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] 7th ks sean

6/7/2010 12:56:46 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] ks ant k

6/7/2010 12:56:48 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] and*

6/7/2010 12:57:04 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] not so much as a sorry

6/7/2010 13:00:32 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Don't ks, hipper

6/7/2010 13:24:26 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] STOP KSING ME

6/7/2010 13:24:37 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] You have ksed me 4 tiems and kept tping me

6/7/2010 13:28:26 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Admin, I need you to spectate

6/7/2010 13:46:20 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Nice ks hermit.

6/7/2010 13:49:48 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] wow kser.

6/7/2010 13:50:04 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Admin, plz just at least warn hermi for ksing

6/7/2010 13:58:38 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] Stop trying to ks, darkknight

6/7/2010 14:00:13 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] I don't work with my team...

6/7/2010 14:00:22 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] They just ks me

6/7/2010 14:02:00 : #[-)Fett(- Acid] sith lord you kser

I realize this is about 1/2 the KS complaining you usually do, but saying you "barely uttered a word" might be a little misleading.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Draigun » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 pm

It doesn't matter if you have admin power or not. You need to be more quiet and then you might get admin. But you can't just reflect that without admin, you're loud; with admin, you're supposably quiet. I don't think SWGO has that type of bargain. In order to get admin, you NEED to prove that you have the ability to stay quiet as you said, or for whatever reason.

As Kren said, how can you be prejudice if you yourself, are the one who plays unfair? The answer, you can't. As far as from the logs and my speculation, there are a number of admins on the logs that they check. Rarely there is no admin on the RM, but a lot of the time, they are. As for your feeling toward being ignored, I'm sure that many players in-game would do at least 2 situations: 1 - Contemplate that they did KS and apologize. 2 - Prevaricate from what they did.
Last edited by Draigun on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby Zephyr » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 pm

I consider each group of chat per person ksing as one. I talked about only 5 people. Sith lord ksed me about 10 times while I was there. I ignored him. Sean was just constantly ksing. Dark knight ksed me about 7 times one game, and tked Yanoda. As for the responding admins; none of the ksers got kicked. Why don't you just post the whole log of me there? It will look a lot better, I mean, I kept my mouth shut for so many kses. I think it's unfair that they get to steal stuff from under your nose, and you have to stay silent... Sounds almost communist.

@ Kren: I ksed 2 times accidentally with vader. The second time, I was trying to hit someone, and another enemy was so close, I accidentally hit them both. I don't remember any more than 2. Maybe 3. As yoda, I don't remember ksing at all, but I probably ksed people to get the kill I had back. (I push a maul, an aayla pulls it, you come and see me pull the maul back to myself.) That type of thing.

Of course I still have work. I'm not saying I'm completely perfect, but you guys don't always see the whole picture.
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby DARTHYODA » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 am

[quote="Zephyr"]Note: If I ever got admin; which with you guys acting this way, it doesn't look like it's coming very soon; I would definitely shut up quite a bit. If I can warn people officially or kick them, my complaining would go down. When I became admin in MM server, I most definitely spoke 50% less. Having the authority makes me more quiet and "official".

I agree here when i get admin power in other servers i tend to shut up and play because i am able to warn people so they stop KSing or TKing. If they keep doing it i am able to ban/kick the player. So i don't need to complain and chat spam and stuff like that because i have the power and i can kick players. I like the admin power it keeps players quite but i know that you can't get it by complaining. But it keeps complainers from complaning.
DARTHYODA
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 am

Not to mention, seancoleman is a class act of a player. (was that prejudiced?) :whistling:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:03 am

DARTHYODA wrote:
Zephyr wrote:Note: If I ever got admin; which with you guys acting this way, it doesn't look like it's coming very soon; I would definitely shut up quite a bit. If I can warn people officially or kick them, my complaining would go down. When I became admin in MM server, I most definitely spoke 50% less. Having the authority makes me more quiet and "official".

I agree here when i get admin power in other servers i tend to shut up and play because i am able to warn people so they stop KSing or TKing. If they keep doing it i am able to ban/kick the player. So i don't need to complain and chat spam and stuff like that because i have the power and i can kick players. I like the admin power it keeps players quite but i know that you can't get it by complaining. But it keeps complainers from complaning.

We would like to have players, not ban them all. "IF I ever get admin"? You need to see a doctor, because I am sure they have a prescription for whatever brain malady you have. And Zephyr, this will be my last comment to you regarding your actions.
1. You do ks, tp, and tk. We have all seen it, why can't you?
2. When you play, lots of new kids playing, accidents will happen. Live and let live.
3. You cry wolf more than a few times in a game, then chat about the most inane things like someone's bad grammar.
4. You blame others all the time for ksing you when you are the aggressor and are clearly interfering with others.
5. You will never be admin here if you continue your idiotic stupidity.

This server is for fun. To be played by all for all are welcome. Not just YOU. Get over your stats, get over your adolescent ego, get over yourself. If you cannot seem to grasp this, maybe we should think about a month ban to give you some time to get your thinking cleared (as well as your stats). I am done with you.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby KOko » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 am

Zeph...Zeph...ZEPH!

I will ask you this - why do all those ppl KS only you every minute or faster ? Why don't they KS me so much, even when I'm hiding behind couple of aliases?
Why don't they KS so much MD, Kren, Crater... ok, forget the admins... why no other regular player ever get KSed so much?

I'm not sure you get the hint, so I will explain it better - it's mostly because of your perception.
Questionable situations happens all the time. Just let them slide. Accusing ppl of KSing you all the time just raises the tension.
And this is not good for you or for the server at all. Maybe other players don't like to be accused in constant KSing, just as you will not ?

Seeing you how impatient you are... how intolerant... how eager to get admin promotion... you are walking the wrong way with a dramatic speed.

PS: MMs server is private (secured with password), why do they need admins anyway?
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 am

MM: Before it was private. (GFAQ\MM server)

Duel: I am trying to stop the "idiotic stupidity." I'm not all going for stats... Whoever pulled that out on me. My yoda is for fun.

Last game I played, never uttered the word ks. Is that fine? Or do I need to negative utter it? Duel, I don't know why you're mad at me.....

Koko: People don't voice the kses and much. Half the time I say ks, it was because I was being pulled between two pullers, not that someone ksed me. I don't just say ks for myself.
Zephyr
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II