Reporting Admin abuse by Matt's dad

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Reporting Admin abuse by Matt's dad

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:30 am

Heffix, please. You are forced to break the rules after being treated unfairly by an admin? The only time I catch onto you is when people start whining about the moron who kills himself before taking a loss. Or when I see you do it live in front of me. So please refrain from the " Bad admin made me into what I am" lame ass excuse for your conduct. It won't fly with any of the admins that have had to deal with your stupidity. Piss off, and enjoy your day.

PS. Join the Light side of the Force, we have cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby McBlab » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 am

Duel of Fates wrote:Heffix, please. You are forced to break the rules after being treated unfairly by an admin? The only time I catch onto you is when people start whining about the moron who kills himself before taking a loss. Or when I see you do it live in front of me. So please refrain from the " Bad admin made me into what I am" lame ass excuse for your conduct. It won't fly with any of the admins that have had to deal with your stupidity. Piss off, and enjoy your day.

Logs don't lie , my noob friend...

Either Matt "butt hurt" Dad gets a warning and I stop breaking rules , like I had started to yesterday. Otherwise I'll carry on making my own rules , either way is fine with me.
McBlab
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

Well that won't get you anywhere

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby Corpse » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 am

MD's butt is NOT sore! :angry:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 am

McBlab wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:Heffix, please. You are forced to break the rules after being treated unfairly by an admin? The only time I catch onto you is when people start whining about the moron who kills himself before taking a loss. Or when I see you do it live in front of me. So please refrain from the " Bad admin made me into what I am" lame ass excuse for your conduct. It won't fly with any of the admins that have had to deal with your stupidity. Piss off, and enjoy your day.

Either Matt "butt hurt" Dad gets a warning and I stop breaking rules , like I had started to yesterday. Otherwise I'll carry on making my own rules , either way is fine with me.

For starters, I sometimes post the logs of my "abuse" of you for our entertainment in the admin section. I'll see if I can dig up the latest logs and post them here for you.

#2, remember, we already tried the live and let live method? I tried to address this with you last time you showed up on the forums and you didn't want any part of it. That would've been your 2nd chance. No 3rd chances pal. You will be my punching bag and you will have to like it.
Oh, and for the record, I haven't banned you....so I'm not sure why you're even here complaining. :stupid:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby samonuh » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:37 pm

McBlab wrote:

He's basically black-mailing us... :P
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm

McBlab wrote:

That's your big problem here Heffix - we don't respond well to threats. We pay for these servers, we spend our time and energy keeping them running and enforcing some simple rules. If you came here with an apologetic attitude and assurances you would follow the rules no matter what - I'm sure we could work something out. When you come here with threats, it makes me want to give our host the list of Videotron IP addresses and have them all banned from the box entirely.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Heff,

I don't think you are really grasping what the rest of the team is attempting to communicate to you.

Let me try and break it down so you can understand things. When you come to the server the following appears to happen:

1) Heff arrives under this name or another
2) Heff breaks a rule
3) The Admin warns the Heff
4) Heff Ignores the warning
5) The Admin warns and/or kicks the Heff
6) Heff returns and or repeats the same actions
7) The Admin bans the Heff
8) The Heff returns under a new key hash
9) The Heff repeats points 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8

Can you not see the pattern here? If you abided by the rules it's simple no warnings, bans or reason to post which equals a happy experience for the Heff, the Admin and other players.

If however you are intent upon causing issues then you know what to expect and as Matt has indicated this can be progressed outside SWGO if the need be.

Now here's me thinking you're not entirely dumb as clearly you can use a computer, play games, post on forums etc so you are not a chimp by any means, so why for the love of god are you acting like one? My pet dog learns from his mistakes so seriously can't you simply stick to the rules and stop causing a fuss?

Look at it from our perspective we are here to have a good time, allow players to participate on a server so others can interact and have fun. When others (one of them being you btw) decide not to abide by our rules and cause issues then action is taken.

So to resolve the matter you need just do the following:

1) Abide by the rules - made by SWGO and not u

Now if it is that simple what's your problem?

I enjoy you playing on the server and beating you down so if you just take the above into account you can enjoy such experiences going forward. So then it's a win/win for everyone, see happy days and what have you got to lose, just give it a try! :lol:

If you are having difficulties in understanding the above it might be time for you to seek professional help, just a thought but over to you for comment.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:
McBlab wrote:

That's your big problem here Heffix - we don't respond well to threats. We pay for these servers, we spend our time and energy keeping them running and enforcing some simple rules. If you came here with an apologetic attitude and assurances you would follow the rules no matter what - I'm sure we could work something out. When you come here with threats, it makes me want to give our host the list of Videotron IP addresses and have them all banned from the box entirely.

Matt, just do it. This turd isn't going to change.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Please prove him wrong Heff, if not for the gaming community and the RM banlist, then do it for the lulz.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II