To you admins.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

To you admins.

Postby Darickus » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 am

All of you SWGO admins,

So I realise it is time for me to speak up again since being quiet did not help calming your angry and arrogant mouths.
Yet from the time my admin was taken off, I received no official or unofficial notice from anyone regarding how and why they have done it. However I did have a short conversation with MC and he even suggested that I should leave and come back "fresh" (using alias and such.) I told him then and now I repeat again, I will never do such cheap way. People say I am a Nazi, I am so. I don't hide it or at least I don't bring it on here or the servers again after MC told me not to after he gave me admin. So what is your problem? Have you ever seen me banning people because they are Jews or some [poo]? No. At least I did not abuse my powers like some other old admins. They only care when the matter directly affects them. Yes, you know who I'm talking about. Or those who wanted my support in the act of abusing players because they were my admin fellows. No, I won't do that. For the past few months I have been playing silently to avoid troubles from you immature and abusive admins. Some even went on and said that I have became salty about it. In fact, I just plain don't care. I don't have respect for people like you anymore.
Recently, you accused me of crashing your server. Yes, I have such ability to freeze your admin program but I don't do it unless you admins abuse me. If you can't beat me in game, don't go cheap and force pull-push me nonstop then ban me because I avoid that by re-spawning. That is just abusive and cheap. So I give you the same cup to drink. An eye for an eye. Though I have to make it clear that I don't crash it, it is you guys who stop it (manually.) I only did it once and recently I have not been on much so accusing me of something I did not do is unfair and bias (like the nature of all of you.) Like I said, I don't do it unless you provoke me. And I am sure you don't want everyone playing on your servers to be Heffixs or namelesses because that will likely to happen if you don't stop.

You can go on and hate me or "witchhunt" me. Isn't it what you have been doing? Such hypocrisy.

Your foe,
Darickus aka Darth Templar
Last edited by Darickus on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darickus
Community Member

Xfire: derickus

Re: To you admins.

Postby -GMRZ-IAmLove » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 am

Agreed.
-GMRZ-IAmLove
Community Member

Postby KOko » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 am

Nice speach but why now, my young chineese catolic nazi priest ?
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Two Zer0 82 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:58 am

You pretty much summed up what I would have said to these foolish people.

To add-on, why does SWGO support such arrogant idiots who only (as Dari stated early) incorporate their own decisions into admining. It absurd to see the admins being this way.

Plus, MC, your actions are uncalled for what you had done.

I'm sure you know who I am btw...

If not,

L, Cytor
Two Zer0 82
Community N00b

Postby Corpse » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 am

LOL I was right.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 am

Amazing. Truly extraordinary. I can't believe it's not Butter!

What I can believe is that your "supporters" seem to have very little in the way of posts. I would truly be stunned if they just joined today to rally to your cause. mmmmm wait, what is your cause? "oh, the mean old admins, who hate Nazis, must have stripped me of my status because . . . well they hate Nazis." Is that the gist of your complaint Dari?

How easily the past is forgotten by those who find it inconvenient. You dicked up, and got caught. You could have honorably stood up and said "sorry" and all would have been forgiven, but you decided you were too good for that and denied your involvement. You lied to fellow admins, when you decided to talk, and we found you to be untrustworthy, by your own actions. Ooops, did we forget that in our little rant here? I don't see it, maybe you want to edit that in later.

"Oh no, I am getting pushed and forced on a FORCE SERVER!?!?!" My how the mighty have fallen.

I am surprised that you would embrace Nazism though, quite a surprise. Lame, but surprising. Thought you were smarter than that, but apparently not.

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 am

Dari,

I don't know you except in the game but what I have experienced is that you are a bit of sad case to say the the least. You now feel it is right to crash the remote admin tools on a gaming server just to show that 'you can do it', well bravo pin another badge on your Scout outfit and jog-on. Hacking, causing disruption and then coming here in a pathetic attempt to justify yourself clearly demonstrates your mental instability and that you are simply the clown we have all come to know.

You indicate that you are Darickus/Darth Templer our foe, oh common, get a grip. You are no match for us in-game let alone in the real world. You try and play silently, ner, same Darickus simply pretending to be someone else. You can't get away from your true nature.

You state people are being immature well I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself before claiming anyone else is like you. I had an idea of your intentions a long time ago it was simply just a matter of waiting for you to make mistakes (which you did) and then the shroud fell and we saw little baby Darickus having his tantrums because it was all falling apart. You could no longer hide behind an admin status, prentending to be friendly whilst you were really preparing to cause issues for SWGO.

You try to play the game and you fail, you try to hack the game servers and you fail, you try to become an Nazi and you fail. So continue to fail here and in the real world but just remember and let this stick in your mind, we will always be better than you and that's what really hurts you.

If you continue on this route Darickus you will find a lot of things will start to fall apart. So take this onboard as advice and as a warning, desist with these childish actions before you open a door you cannot shut. Think carefully before replying or doing anything stupid.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby samonuh » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 am

Youza a Nazi? Oh lawdy lawdy!!! :g:
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:57 pm

nice speach mate just a few things....

1- what does being a Nazi has to do whith anything? so your actually saying that admins are nazi-haters and just strip you of your powers for being one?

2- in all this time ive never seen an admin abuse in SWGO EVER the worst thing was an admin banning the wrong person by accident and seconds later the ban was removed

3- your saying you can shut down the remote admin sistem very cool....but if you get perma-banned for hacking dont come here whith you "admin abuse theory" if you actually hack their sistem

4- last time i saw you was the first time i reported you.....for push torturing your own memebers....the pics are gone now but the report is still there..

5-complaining about force powers in a force server? wow that is really bad who dares to force pull in a force server :lol: :lol: :lol:
your right they should perma-ban them :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh and yea ive seen you playing as darth templar several times....mate im not impressed at all.......all i get are SK,CK, and KS really skilled and dont forget camping....
and who are you to tell us or the admins if we can pull or not?
i dont think admins must be the best players of the server or is that a new rule you made?

ps. note that "Nazi" is a banned word.....
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Corpse » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Not to detract from what you said Val, but all this is related to stuff that happened before you got here.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II