Abusing admin priviledges

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Abusing admin priviledges

Postby Hermit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:50 pm

today a player by the name of Bad.Bad kicked me for accidentally tking. i went to save him from an opponent nerknerk and thought i was clear of him when i took the enemy down. unfortunately he was caught too. However i was booted for reasons of "deliberately killing team member". Before i could explain and apologise i was booted. i know there are people in the game who hate me but i don't care. i try to keep chatter to minimum and have fun. i am doing my best to improve my interaction but this kind of treatment is unfair. also this was the first tk i did in the game and i believe it was obvious i didnt do it intentionally. i have a screenie to prove this if necessary which also shows me putting in an apology just as i am beng booted same time.

thanks for listening
Hermit
Community Member

Re: Abusing admin priviledges

Postby ATCStewart » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but, if you were booted once you should still be able to join the server after.
Stewart
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby KOko » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:56 am

There was no accident. I had a fight with another guy and at some point we nulled each other. While we were both down and the fight was not settled you run over and and killed us both.
There were absolutely nothing to hint about trying to save teammate or something - you just dashed over me and TKed.

There's nothing personal. Be a good sport, follow the rules and you will never get kicked.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Hermit » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:20 pm

koko you are a liar and i don't want to hear anymore of your crap. the fact u didnt even wait for an apology sum you up. and no there was no null, as for saying this isn't personal it is. u always gun for me and u have a personal issue against me. and to be honest i don't like you either, as i said u r a liar and a cheat. Grow up
Hermit
Community Member

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Hermit wrote:koko you are a liar and i don't want to hear anymore of your crap. the fact u didnt even wait for an apology sum you up. and no there was no null, as for saying this isn't personal it is. u always gun for me and u have a personal issue against me. and to be honest i don't like you either, as i said u r a liar and a cheat. Grow up

just enjoy saturday bub :gunsmilie:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby Hermit » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:59 pm

ATCStewart wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but, if you were booted once you should still be able to join the server after.
Stewart

this is not the point is it stewart.
Hermit
Community Member

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Hermit wrote:koko you are a liar and i don't want to hear anymore of your crap. [...] i don't like you either, as i said u r a liar and a cheat. Grow up

This isn't gonna get you very far here, methinks... :gun_bandana:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby Hermit » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Admiral_Aeka wrote:
Hermit wrote:koko you are a liar and i don't want to hear anymore of your crap. [...] i don't like you either, as i said u r a liar and a cheat. Grow up

This isn't gonna get you very far here, methinks... :gun_bandana:

yo do understand the concept of liberty and democracy don't you?
Hermit
Community Member

Postby Son » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:43 pm

What does liberty and democracy have to do with you getting booted?

I suppose that the admin took the liberty to boot you. Democracy on the other hand...well...I haven't seen where the admins need to take a vote to boot someone. Even if it was an accidental tk and ks. The admin took the liberty to boot you for what he thought was an intentional tk. I have been an admin for a couple different servers and based on what happens at that second...I probably would have booted also.

You probably could have come back onto the server and apologized for the tk and the whole issue would have been resolved.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Hermit » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:01 pm

clearly u r mssing the reply i sent to the quote stated. please read it carefully and u will understand it was not in reference to the boot. so if possible go to school and learn something.
Hermit
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II