Shalandai of Mercenary Gaming

Join our community

Re: Shalandai of Mercenary Gaming

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm

I wish I could play football again. I was pretty good at it for a good while, then I [m'kay] up my knee something serious. Have to wait another 2-3 years before I can even run reliably on the damn thing, and it'll be longer than that if I want to actually play competitively. Ah well.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Heatmaster78 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 am

Hey Shal, glad to see you're taking care of [merc]. If you could reverse my perma-ban I would appreciate it ;). Me and the other people were just doing that for fun.

Anyways, welcome to SWGO forums!
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Shalandai » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 am

Nargotah wrote:I was pretty good at it for a good while, then I [m'kay] up my knee something serious

I'm going to wager that you means you can't drive a clutch, either; I had to drive around in a bumper car (automatic) for a bit after I was hit by a drunk driver and it made me QQ with rage. Do not like automatics. :angry: They are so... useless.

Heatmaster wrote:If you could reverse my perma-ban I would appreciate it ;). Me and the other people were just doing that for fun.

Likewise, good to see a familiar face, Heat. :)

However, I do not take kindly to ex-Mercs falsely putting on my tags (with offensive and inappropriate names) and going into servers to harass and insult other players, and then Admins. While wearing my tag. Especially from a former Admin. I will not allow Merc to be a target for yet another of his petty, juvenile and brainlessly spiteful antics.

If that's your idea of "fun", well, feel free to further discuss the situation with me in private, either on Xfire or my home forums.

That said, thank you for the welcome. :)
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby [Merc]killerwhale » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 pm

GO SHAL :th_a017: :appl:
[Merc]killerwhale
Community N00b

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Amazing Necro. Pretty useless too, well done.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Thank you for your respectful, polite and informative post! :) I frequent your servers, and you may have seen me as the player SirPepsi! :) I appreciate what you are doing for the merc community, a good step to revitalizing the spirit of the game. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to PM me; I am not very "high up" in SWGO, nor have I joined merc, but..well...if you ever need help, feel free to ask. See ya 'round! :)

Signed Sincerely,
(SWGO)SirPepsi
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 am

Face
Palm
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:Thank you for your respectful, polite and informative post! :) I frequent your servers, and you may have seen me as the player SirPepsi! :) I appreciate what you are doing for the merc community, a good step to revitalizing the spirit of the game. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to PM me; I am not very "high up" in SWGO, nor have I joined merc, but..well...if you ever need help, feel free to ask. See ya 'round! :)

Signed Sincerely,
(SWGO)SirPepsi

I enjoy reading the boy's 'high spirit' posts but...

No no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Commander Sparrow wrote:
(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:Thank you for your respectful, polite and informative post! :) I frequent your servers, and you may have seen me as the player SirPepsi! :) I appreciate what you are doing for the merc community, a good step to revitalizing the spirit of the game. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to PM me; I am not very "high up" in SWGO, nor have I joined merc, but..well...if you ever need help, feel free to ask. See ya 'round! :)

Signed Sincerely,
(SWGO)SirPepsi

I enjoy reading the boy's 'high spirit' posts but...

No no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol:
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Simply Scream » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Welcome to the community shalandai! :) :clap:
Simply Scream
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello