i have returned

Join our community

Re: i have returned

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:lisen martogah pls stop i am not lying. its not fractured and my leg is good enough to play so shut up

D'awww, and now we're backpedaling. Who saw that coming?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

SHUT UP
:gun_bandana:
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:SHUT UP
:gun_bandana:

And here we have a five year old pining for attention that just found out that no, the rest of the world is not as retarded as him and will not fall for the same [poo].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby SWINE FLU » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Narg, as much as I find your trolling amusing, I think this is too far. Dutch has been through some hard times lately, and I doubt someone on an internet forum calling him a liar would help him. Whether Dutch is lying or not, please drop it.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 am

SWINE FLU wrote:Narg, as much as I find your trolling amusing, I think this is too far. Dutch has been through some hard times lately, and I doubt someone on an internet forum calling him a liar would help him. Whether Dutch is lying or not, please drop it.

But you forget one thing though FLU, not everything said on the internet is true and people take advantage of that anonymity to garner attention in any form. Yes, dutch has been gone for a while but that's not necessarily a sign of hard times or struggle. Personally, I like keeping my own life off these forums as much as possible; few people know where I live, what I look like or what my relationship with anyone in my family is like. And really I don't want to know what goes on in anyone's personal life here, if it means you're not going to be gaming or on the forums then a simple "Hey, might be inactive for a while dealing with real life stuff" is more than enough.
WGO-Jango

Postby (SWGO)KT » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 am

Let's just all shut the hell up. We don't need to criticize or be mean to ANYONE here. Or anywhere on the forums for the matter. Doesnt matter if you don't like someone, shut the hell up and keep it to yourself. Your all taking the anonymous-ness of the Internet for attacks on others. It IS cyber bullying. And I'm not going to point fingers at anyone, As that is bullying too. I don't give a [poo] if your gonna criticize this comment but I'm tired of this on the forums. Get your act
Together and be mature.

Thank you.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 am

(SWGO)KT wrote:Let's just all shut the hell up. We don't need to criticize or be mean to ANYONE here. Or anywhere on the forums for the matter. Doesnt matter if you don't like someone, shut the hell up and keep it to yourself. Your all taking the anonymous-ness of the Internet for attacks on others. It IS cyber bullying. And I'm not going to point fingers at anyone, As that is bullying too. I don't give a [poo] if your gonna criticize this comment but I'm tired of this on the forums. Get your act
Together and be mature.

Thank you.

You can try and white knight all you want, it's not going to do [poo]. He lied his ass off, I called him on it, end of story. And for the love of god, "cyber-bullying"? That is the stupidest [m'kay] thing i've ever heard. "OH NO THIS PLACE THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GOING TO AND SPOUTING A BUNCH OF [poo] TO HAS ONE GUY THAT IS KIND OF A [Richard], MY LIFE IS [m'kay] RUINED." For the love of god, bullying is only something you can [female dog] about in like middle school. If you get bullied as an adult, you either shape up and stop being a pussy or you get the [m'kay] out of the place that is bullying you so destructively.

My point is that you are stupid, everything you type is stupid, and your very existence repulses me.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Doves » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 am

I doubt dutch has reached middle school.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby Mandalore » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 am

Narg stop, you're making my sides hurt.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Drowning In Flames wrote:I doubt dutch has reached middle school.

i am in middle school so yeah
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello