Always...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Always...

Postby David_rules » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 pm

So the other day I was banned for TKing even though my TKs were accidental and not on purpose. I didn't fight it cause what ever even though a person was TKING me and clearly wasn't banned but haha again w/e.

So the reason I am posting this is because Kyias a person playing on the server was pulling. A guy was jumping around and I pulled him and then Kyias pulled him from another spot. I tried to get my kill back but was instead TKed by Kyias. I told him to not KS and try to avoid TK's because he clearly could have avoided. So I am going around and suddenly Kyias attacks me without warning. I told him to stop but got no response. I was then going around getting kills and such and he ran into the person I was killing so that I would kill him as well. Then he did it again...then I was booted for idk how long. Pretty [m'kay] gay right? This server is filled with the dumbest admins ever. That is all I had to say haha. You guys are [m'kay] faggots who need to straighten out your [poo].

tl;dr You guys all suck, I start fights on the internet cause I am super tough right?
David_rules
Community Member

Re: Always...

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 pm

David,

I banned you, I'm on the server only spectating and I watched you three times intentionally go up to team mates with no enemies around and tk them. It did start with someone ks'ing you, and I warned you don't retaliate and then let you get away with an intentional tk. Two more and you got a 10 minute ban.

Based on your post here, I'm making it a longer ban.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 pm

David, don't post that TL;DR BS. All of us read all of everyone's posts. This isn't some place where idiots come to read the short version of a post.

If Matt says he gave you a 10 minute ban, then I think you can wait out 10 minutes to get back on the SWGO server(s). You just made things worse for yourself by throwing out derogatory terms. I would hint at never ever doing this again, ever
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby toad » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:22 pm

David_rules wrote:tl;dr You guys all suck, I start fights on the internet cause I am super tough right?

Your just another moronic kid who has never gotten laid and is frustrated because you can't figure out how to masturbate. Do me a favor, let your balls drop, and do something more productive with your time than tripping while trying to show us your ass. Like turning off the computer and going outside to molest some small animals or hump a sign post. Your pasty white skin needs the sun and eventually you will figure out the masturbation thing. Lords knows we don't need your genes being passed on.

So thank you for posting on SWGO, If you need further assistance, Narg will be happy to help!
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey, hey David. Hey, David.
Attachments
1308275583001.jpg
1308275583001.jpg (71.91 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm

So.. what did we learn today?

1) If you don't let the small things go, you may receive a longer ban just like Criminal and David.
2) Corpse likes salad.
3) Toad can make some pretty strange comments (beware)

I learned quite a bit from this thread.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby toad » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:So.. what did we learn today?

1) If you don't let the small things go, you may receive a longer ban just like Criminal and David.
2) Corpse likes creepy dudes hiding in his salad. :ninja:
3) Toad can make some pretty awesome comments (hooray)

I learned quite a bit from this thread.

Fixed that! :twisted:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

David_rules wrote:So the other day I was banned for TKing even though my TKs were accidental and not on purpose. I didn't fight it cause what ever even though a person was TKING me and clearly wasn't banned but haha again w/e.

So the reason I am posting this is because Kyias a person playing on the server was pulling. A guy was jumping around and I pulled him and then Kyias pulled him from another spot. I tried to get my kill back but was instead TKed by Kyias. I told him to not KS and try to avoid TK's because he clearly could have avoided. So I am going around and suddenly Kyias attacks me without warning. I told him to stop but got no response. I was then going around getting kills and such and he ran into the person I was killing so that I would kill him as well. Then he did it again...then I was booted for idk how long. Pretty [m'kay] gay right? This server is filled with the dumbest admins ever. That is all I had to say haha. You guys are [m'kay] faggots who need to straighten out your [poo].

tl;dr You guys all suck, I start fights on the internet cause I am super tough right?

Yes another idiot from the low end of the genepool. Enjoy your ban and don't fall over your bottom lip on the way out...bye!

Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 pm

David_rules wrote:Pretty [m'kay] gay right?

Not as gay as your name. Later douche :dots:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Ewok » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 pm

David_rules wrote:So the other day I was banned for TKing even though my TKs were accidental and not on purpose. I didn't fight it cause what ever even though a person was TKING me and clearly wasn't banned but haha again w/e.

An admin should change his name to David_Fails...
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II