Re: Opponent attacks child over COD

Postby Commander Sparrow » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:21 am

This [poo] only happens on COD.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby toad » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I am not defending the dude just pointing out that the victim(s) bear some culpability in the situation.. At age 13 the kid should know better than to taunt someone to the point they want to hurt you. I am also sick of parents who can't be bothered to teach their children to be decent to other human beings. Then they act "shocked" when a child commits suicide because they where constantly being bullied, err "having a bit of fun with". I can't stand bullies I don't care if they are 44 year old man or a 13 year old child. In the end justice has been served all the way around. The dude will get his in jail and the kid just learned a hard lesson on being respectful to other people.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:03 pm

toad wrote:I am not defending the dude just pointing out that the victim(s) bear some culpability in the situation.. At age 13 the kid should know better than to taunt someone to the point they want to hurt you. I am also sick of parents who can't be bothered to teach their children to be decent to other human beings. Then they act "shocked" when a child commits suicide because they where constantly being bullied, err "having a bit of fun with". I can't stand bullies I don't care if they are 44 year old man or a 13 year old child. In the end justice has been served all the way around. The dude will get his in jail and the kid just learned a hard lesson on being respectful to other people.

Agreeing here, nowadays there is no decipline anywhere anymore... altough a lot of people are against smacking your kids when they misbehave i do believe at certain points it IS necesary...i mean looking at myself i deserved it a lot of times :lol: :lol:

Now about this i live in spain as many know..there is no dicipline here at all and there is a law that forbids smacking your kid for whatever reason in most of europe....
So someone in Spain was on a vacation with his kids to Denmark i believe, his kid said something very insulting to his father so his father smacked him in public, guess what? the man got arrested on his holiday for trying to educate his misbehaving kid....i'm sorry but really? OMG Kids are disrespectfull these days!!! i wonder why :roll:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Corpse » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 pm

I feel like I should remind you that children are not the only source of disrespect in society. I meet just as many adults that seem to lack any semblance of etiquette, civility and respect as I do children.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby SWINE FLU » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 pm

I agree with Corpse there, I know many children who are so much better people than their parents/ some adults.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:02 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:I agree with Corpse there, I know many children who are so much better people than their parents/ some adults.

Yes altough here in Spain this is RARELY the case i have seen it many times in my homeland...
Odd is that when parents are so nice children can be total A-holes and videversa....
But what i do hate is the "excuse" of bullies bullying because their parents have problems or they devorced...altough it's difficult many seem to justify this because of what happened in their family busness.....
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Commander Sparrow » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote: i do hate is the "excuse" of bullies bullying because their parents have problems or they devorced...altough it's difficult many seem to justify this because of what happened in their family busness.....

I hate that excuse too. I am going through an extremely tough time in my life, but I don't bully. I'm actually a very nice person towards people. Instead of bullying, I drink. Not excessively though :P
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:I hate that excuse too. I am going through an extremely tough time in my life, but I don't bully. I'm actually a very nice person towards people. Instead of bullying, I drink. Not excessively though :P

Yea my life can't go much worse atm....i don't bully either(besides trolls but that's excusable) and there is my problem i can't drink alone...so unless i'm happy and celebrating i don't taste the drink(and i'm not into light stuff to be honest)
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby toad » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 pm

May I suggest some community service work to pep you up??....

|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Zephyr » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:To be fair, he's a 13 year old playing an 18 year old game... so he shouldn't really be playing anyway.

And 13 year olds easily say immature, annoying comments.

ROFL TOAD
Zephyr
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II