becoming an Admin

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: becoming an Admin

Postby Yanoda » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 am

WD-40 wrote:Okay..I seriously think, that if you 'align' yourself with the Hoohmo's of the Rainbow Movement (or Liberals), that if you simply 'file a complaint', the U.S. Government/Liberal Media, will lean heavily on 'any' position you are seeking and make it a 'public' issue of unfairness, so that despite your political or sexual preferences, you will achieve that which you desire. :punk:

LMAO at going to a totally different topic and generalizing 'Liberals'.... or you're Trolling :lol:
WD-40 wrote:FYI…THAT'S EXACTLY (at least one strong reason) why our world is going to SHIiiT!…

Yeah! Blame Emancipation (for Women, 'African Americans' and others), banning of Slavery, Civil & Political Rights movement, Marriage rights for Homosexuals etc... for the Problems of the world! Woohoo!

To be on topic... Don't ask to be admin, you will be chosen if you're deemed worthy. Follow the rules, respect others, play fair and above all... have fun!

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby fightingclam » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:20 am

WD-40 wrote:
fightingclam wrote:Well, back on topic here......
He kind already ruined his chances here by asking.
Ok, now you guys can go back to whatever it was you were talking about :innocent:

Okay..I seriously think, that if you 'align' yourself with the Hoohmo's of the Rainbow Movement (or Liberals), that if you simply 'file a complaint', the U.S. Government/Liberal Media, will lean heavily on 'any' position you are seeking and make it a 'public' issue of unfairness, so that despite your political or sexual preferences, you will achieve that which you desire. :punk: …FYI…THAT'S EXACTLY (at least one strong reason) why our world is going to SHIiiT!…Okay Clam?!…We back on 'Topic' now???

Yep.
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby WD-40 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Yanoda wrote: LMAO at going to a totally different topic and generalizing 'Liberals'.... or you're Trolling :lol:

Actually, I sorta Hijacked the thread a bit while sorta addressing the topic...:whistling:
Yanoda wrote:Yeah! Blame Emancipation (for Women, 'African Americans' and others), banning of Slavery, Civil & Political Rights movement, Marriage rights for Homosexuals etc... for the Problems of the world! Woohoo!

I would say most of what you listed here are 'good' things...not that 'marriage' thing though. :gun_bandana:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby WD-40 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 pm

fightingclam wrote:Yep.

Sorry Clam. Had a moment of the 'Dark Side' slip thru. :mrgreen:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:27 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Ok, now you guys can go back to whatever it was you were talking about :innocent:

Okay..I seriously think, that if you 'align' yourself with the Hoohmo's of the Rainbow Movement (or Liberals), that if you simply 'file a complaint', the U.S. Government/Liberal Media, will lean heavily on 'any' position you are seeking and make it a 'public' issue of unfairness, so that despite your political or sexual preferences, you will achieve that which you desire. :punk: …FYI…THAT'S EXACTLY (at least one strong reason) why our world is going to SHIiiT!…Okay Clam?!…We back on 'Topic' now???

Don't forget to join Occupy Wall Street with all the other hypocritical spoiled white kids and their Iphones and Ipads who actually keep supporting big business and the greed they produce by buying these products. On a side note it makes my wonder why these same morons don't occupy Hollywood? They're all f'n rich and greedy. Hell I should camp my azz on Kim Kardashians yard and demand that that whore give me all her money. I know she didn't earn it or even Susan Sarandon especially that hypocritical biatch!! :eek:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby fightingclam » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:55 pm

WD-40 wrote:

Happens to us all. :twisted:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby (SWGO)Terminator » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 pm

fightingclam wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

Happens to us all. :twisted:

Amen....or is it?? :eek:
The satisfying moment when this happens:

(SWGO)Terminator killed darkdrai

darkdrai left
(SWGO)Terminator
Community Member

Xfire: 0term0lawl0

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:14 pm

FYI

These are the stats on danguard:

Last visited:Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:46 pm

AKA the dude was here 50min and never looked back after asking the question
AKA this topic is pointless
AKA Spanish dialect for AK-47 also known as Avtomat Kalashnikova model 1947

MT :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby imaim » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:11 am

mrjamwin wrote:Don't forget to join Occupy Wall Street with all the other hypocritical spoiled white kids and their Iphones and Ipads . . .

Don't you mean the actors they are paying $3-400 USD to be there?
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Heatmaster78 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:23 am

mrjamwin wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

Don't forget to join Occupy Wall Street with all the other hypocritical spoiled white kids and their Iphones and Ipads who actually keep supporting big business and the greed they produce by buying these products. On a side note it makes my wonder why these same morons don't occupy Hollywood? They're all f'n rich and greedy. Hell I should camp my azz on Kim Kardashians yard and demand that that whore give me all her money. I know she didn't earn it or even Susan Sarandon especially that hypocritical biatch!! :eek:

Shoo you little conservative and go back to your one-way/conservative/right-wing biased/FOX News cave.
I will admit that the liberal/left-wing media can get biased at some times but I mean come on...

At least we aren't FOX News.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II