swgo no force guns allowed server rules not being followed

All information and activities related to SWBF2

swgo no force guns allowed server rules not being followed

Postby vegetto71 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 am

i was on the no force guns allowed server not 10 minutes ago and alot of players were tking, using force and glitching, not sure where i should post the videos of it but i know one player is lemme fatale or something like that, the others are one man army, and a couple of others that left the server earlier tonight, only thing i can do with the videos right now is upload them to xfire and provide a link to them when they are done, i will update this when they are finish upload untill then my xfire name is vegetto71 and the link to my xfire videos is http://www.xfire.com/profile/vegetto71/videos/

i found where i can upload the videos on the post but its not letting me so i will have to provide the links
heres the links to the videos directly

http://www.xfire.com/video/50e42f/

http://www.xfire.com/video/50e42d/

also if possible since theres no admins on late at night for problems like this could i be evaluated to become admin, i have been playing on swgo servers for awhile and have always followed the rules, if not then i will sign in to swgo server more often then i have since the past week.
Last edited by vegetto71 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetto71
Community Member

Xfire: vegetto71
Steam ID: vegetto71

Re: swgo no force guns allowed server rules not being follow

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 am

I can't believe someone would break those rules :roll:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby vegetto71 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 am

yea well i tried to keep order on there as best as i could, reminded everyone who broke them of the rules, i even tried to find an admin that was on but no one was on xfire at the time, thats why i hope i can become admin so when i am on there late at night i can at least handle it with the authority to enforce them

i love that server and don't want to see it tarnish just cause players don't want to follow the rules that the server owners and admins have put on there
vegetto71
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 am

I actually believe that onemanarmy is supposed to be banned for impersonating, I think.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Unfortunately, unless there is an admin on the rules are difficult to enforce.

If we decide to keep the no force server we may install a mod which prevents people from using force if they try.

I will issue some bans based on your evidence a little later this morning.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby vegetto71 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:48 pm

thank you matt, if admins are needed i would gladly volunteer for that server since i play on it the most, especially late in the evenings and night time
vegetto71
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 pm

When we choose people to admin the servers, its usually people we know from the forums. Hang out and get to know the community and maybe someday we will let you play with the banhammer.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby CJC » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:38 pm

That is my favorite server,but I can hardly play on it cause of all the people that break the rules. I think that there should be an admin that goes there a lot or atleast a mod that disables force
CJC
Community Member

Postby vegetto71 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 am

again tonight we got rule breakers, if theres an admin on please get into the server asap, those causing problems are ayanes(left already), Archer (got a screenshot of him using force), player 1( hes been using some force but not as often) and the worse of them all is [GE]Ldr.Hellboy, hes been harassing me the most with disrespect and using force all the time around, hes also been bragging that he can get passed a ban from the server cause hes got more keys and such, i would recommend the highest ban for him, hes been daring me to report him and get him banned so why deny his wish, i don't know if you can ip ban or even gui ban him and also watch out for him using different keys and proxies.
Attachments
swbf2-20111206-010802.png
swbf2-20111206-010802.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1421 times
vegetto71
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 am

I banned a couple tonight on No Force. Gonna pop in here and there. I think my xFire is 'faststart0777'. I'll try to keep my xFire up as well when able.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II