Darth Ino an unrepentant Inf Choker

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Darth Ino an unrepentant Inf Choker

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:05 am

Roughly 6PM EST on HA DC. Please review the logs for Darth Ino in-game text.
last 5 seconds of this video is Darth Ino infinite choking (also shown at 3:33).
He is a REPEATED inf choke offender who threatened MD if he was banned to pull a Heffix and skirt the ban.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Re: Darth Ino an unrepentant Inf Choker

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 am

I have to agree, I have seen it many times. Excuse me but if you don't mind me asking. What exactly is a Heffix? I hear everyone talking about it but don't exactly know what it means. o_O
~Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Postby Hobo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Heffix is some dude who decided to glitch a lot or something. He had at least 20 cd keys...they are all on the ban list..
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Dread, I've banned him before and just wasn't feeling it last night. I'll try and do it next time. :happybday: :hang: :oldman:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby (clnrs)Cloner » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 am

Ahhh, thank you hobo. :P Yeah there is also another one that threatened that. His name was fojskf, he would tk and glitch and threatened that but I didn't know what it meant. XD Still around. :/
~Cloner
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. ~Yoda
(clnrs)Cloner
Community Member

Xfire: cloner1
Steam ID: cloner231

Postby KOko » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:24 am

Hey Dread, while we are on the topic with rulebreakers, can you please ask your friend Leggz to stop RKing in the dueling area on your NF/dueling server...
He was indeed RKing everyone in the arena for 15+ mins the other day. And no, I dont have video.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

KOko wrote:Hey Dread, while we are on the topic with rulebreakers, can you please ask your friend Leggz to stop RKing in the dueling area on your NF/dueling server...
He was indeed RKing everyone in the arena for 15+ mins the other day. And no, I dont have video.

Sure, but it would probably be more appropriate to post this kind of request on the Gamerz new forums ( www.gamerz.us.com )
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Yes Ino has a knack of using the infinites whilst within game and if I come across him doing it again then another warning and ban will take place or perhaps just a ban given this player is aware of this.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Ronald McDonald » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm

KOko wrote:Hey Dread, while we are on the topic with rulebreakers, can you please ask your friend Leggz to stop RKing in the dueling area on your NF/dueling server...

True so true.
Ronald McDonald
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Ino is on my short list. He is usually good when he knows an admin is on. That being said, he is not so good when he thinks he is not being watched, and is a repeat offender. I would go for a heavy ban. He knows he is rulebreaking. I too, will be keeping an eye out for him.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II