Negligence or Impersonation of an Admin

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Negligence or Impersonation of an Admin

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Today I was playing on the No Force Server, and at about 5:50 EST. a player named I'm_Coming_after_you_Impossible or something like that joined. He immediately began to TK rampantly, everyone. I will get proof if you need it. But the larger issue is that a player named Dad was online. He was in-game and at the keyboard (he killed me several times). I called out "Dad!" "Admin!" over 9 times. Each time I was completely ignored. The TKing player killed 3-4 teammates in a row several times, and killed me personally 4 times. Other players started yelling at him to stop; he wouldn't. I didn't think it neccesary to get proof as an admin was witnessing the whole thing. The player has killed about 5 enemies, and 17 teammates by this time. I don't know why he isn't booted for minus-score. More importantly, Dad would NOT respond. I called out several times, at several different points within the span of about 10 minutes. I don't know if this player is pretending to be an admin, or if Dad did't see my complaints.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Re: Negligence or Impersonation of an Admin

Postby Vishy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Dad is not an uncommon name. I would be surprised if it was Dad the admin.
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Dad, were you being negligent again? :oldman:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WD-40 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Dad doesn't usually have his RM up when playing...May be a different Dad ?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Son » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I have noticed another Dad on also. The real Dad usually responds when I say Hi.

Perhaps you should have offered Dad cookies to help you with your troubles :)
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Dad » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 pm

It was me that witnessed this.

I could have tried to explain through chat, I no longer have access to RM. The computer I have access on had an "accident". I don't know how to remove/install to my current computer. I was hoping to keep this out of the forums and most admins don't even know about it. Usually, my presence alone is enough to keep most players in line. This would have been impossible through chat. That being said....

6 years from hell just came to a screeching halt.
2005 RIP Dad
2006 move in to take care of my mother, one of the more demanding women I have ever known
2007 RIP one of my oldest and closest friends
2008-2011 Cancer Diagnosis, treatment (which I refuse to work during), remission-ex has me locked up (except for Crappy Las Vegas). Rinse, repeat 2 more times.
2011 RIP Son, RIP Mom, RIP another old close friend, combat with brothers and Mom's brothers/sisters over everything, combat with mortgage companies over theft of Mom's refinance $$
2012 ex informs me she can't claim my son for the last time on her taxes as someone stole his identity.

Each one of these events was dealt with or nipped in the bud (very quickly and/or VERY aggressively), by me and me alone. It was a nonstop [poo] storm that no one else could handle, as they all so quickly proved. Now that the smoke has cleared, those who aggravated me can hardly look me in the eye. I still have two daughters to raise, but they are almost grown. I have kept and continue to keep my word on promises I made to those on their death bed (which has been more often and numerous than anyone should ever have to make).

(tip to younger guys on here) THIS is how a MAN handles things. "nough said.

Quite frankly, I'm spent. After 2 weeks of not admining and playing on all severs, I have been enjoying not having to deal with "Dad, take care of this one because I don't like him!" I'm not speaking of legitimate complaints, as yours is Pepsi. I do apologize for not explaining, such knowledge made public would have caused chaos on the server.

Admining has lost it's fun. I used to enjoy keeping order. Now it's just a chore. It's my time now. As selfish as that sounds, I think I deserve it. I have a yard to finish reclaiming, a house to gut and rebuild, hunting, fishing, etc. Things that I WANT to do rather than HAVE to. When I play my favorite video game of all time, I want to just play.

Guess I could have started a thread for this, sorry to hijack on you Pepsi.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Yanoda » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Understandable, Dad.
Hope that life will go easier on you from now on.

Best regards

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 pm

It's not selfish to take time for you after all you've been through. Stay strong Dad. God bless you and yours.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Sounds like negligence, indeed. :1402:
Plan for a trip north. The council here can decide your fate.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby [$$$]PSI » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Life is a [female dog]. One ugly son of a [female dog].
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II