Great news for me!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Great news for me!

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:yeah right...Now I will be beast at MW3!!!

What a crap game! it's not even realistic!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

[$$$]PSI wrote:I was in the army once... I was stationed in Iraq at the time. My unit was abushed and everybody was killed except me, but then they captured me! They took me to a small room... they did all these horriable things to me to make me talk, but I didn't speak a single word... untill... they started tickeling me! So many hands... now whenever I wake up I see HANDS! Everywhere!

Don't make me mad enough to figure out where you live and come beat the sh!t out of you
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby treeshrub » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:59 am

[$$$]PSI wrote:I was in the army once... I was stationed in Iraq at the time. My unit was abushed and everybody was killed except me, but then they captured me! They took me to a small room... they did all these horriable things to me to make me talk, but I didn't speak a single word... untill... they started tickeling me! So many hands... now whenever I wake up I see HANDS! Everywhere!

dude. i wouldnt even say that.
they see me trollin they hatin
treeshrub
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I would have to agree with the rest PSI....that crap ain't funny. Too many of our friends/family have been through hell in both wars. Have a bit of respect for them. I will apoligize for him..and please PSI...think before you post...I would hate to re-arrange our roster.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby [$$$]PSI » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

awhdawodh! ffs I know what it's like. I know as much as anyone else who hasn't been out on the war front, because none of us have been through it and the most we know about it is what we read and hear.

I don't even know what to say about the respect thing. I don’t know how I can’t prove to you that I have the upmost and sincere respect for all the men and women that gave their lives serving this country. Hell it was better when I wrote it down, but once I read it I realized what you guys meant, but never the less I made a mistake, what can I say, I’m human.

I'm going to college soon and I'm going to enlist in their ROTC program, get out and serve my time, and serve more time after that, and serve again and again. I'm going to give all my life to the US country until the last breath, or I get so damn old that I retire. That's it. Nothing else. I can become a million other things, but that is my life in a nut shell.

If it means anything, sorry, I honestly didn't mean to disrespect ANYONE.

Lol re-roster, you make me laugh pan.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby BurzaP » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:I just got back From Fort Lee in VA where I passed all the painfully tedious tests to get into the Marines, So I am now a Marine OORAH! I am also happy I got a 95 on my ASVAB! I will be going to Paris Island on December 3rd. And I will be giving up my admin rights when I leave.(sorta bad/good news....but mostly good for me)

congratz sha if it's what you really want.
tho I've always wondered:
You can leave for about +-80 years then you die and there is NOTHING, time will run for other billions of years without you. You will never return in any form. Endless time but you just won't be there anymore, you will be gone, so the time you spend there is the only one. And now, when you imagine that, try to understand people who want to spend their lifetime trying to fight for oil for greedy politicians and what's higly possible - they will die in meantime.
Crazy?

Country gives us a shelter, we should defend it when there is a need. Cos if we don't - where we would go? But doing anything more than that, going for some "peacful missions" to other countries as savior but being aggressor - I'm against it. It's why I don't want to go to Army. Killing others and getting killed. Funnah, but there is only one life.

no offence sha, only my opinion.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby [$$$]PSI » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

BurzaP wrote:
IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:I just got back From Fort Lee in VA where I passed all the painfully tedious tests to get into the Marines, So I am now a Marine OORAH! I am also happy I got a 95 on my ASVAB! I will be going to Paris Island on December 3rd. And I will be giving up my admin rights when I leave.(sorta bad/good news....but mostly good for me)

congratz sha if it's what you really want.
tho I've always wondered:
You can leave for about +-80 years then you die and there is NOTHING, time will run for other billions of years without you. You will never return in any form. Endless time but you just won't be there anymore, you will be gone, so the time you spend there is the only one. And now, when you imagine that, try to understand people who want to spend their lifetime trying to fight for oil for greedy politicians and what's higly possible - they will die in meantime.
Crazy?

Country gives us a shelter, we should defend it when there is a need. Cos if we don't - where we would go? But doing anything more than that, going for some "peacful missions" to other countries as savior but being aggressor - I'm against it. It's why I don't want to go to Army. Killing others and getting killed. Funnah, but there is only one life.

no offence sha, only my opinion.

You don't think things come back as different forms i.e. a human as a dog?
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

I fight for all the people who think it is stupid to go fight, cause they are the ones who need to be protected the most.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby GDog » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:I fight for all the people who think it is stupid to go fight, cause they are the ones who need to be protected the most.

Wow. That is a really awesome quote. I will remember that probably forever. Thanks for serving our country.
GDog
Community Member

Xfire: gdog000

Postby FaiL.? » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

[merc]G-Dog777 wrote:
IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:I fight for all the people who think it is stupid to go fight, cause they are the ones who need to be protected the most.

Wow. That is a really awesome quote. I will remember that probably forever. Thanks for serving our country.

+1 alot, good job shaq and the rest of the enlisted members here. :)
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II