Col. Hster cussing and cheating

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Col hater cussing and cheating

Postby SuperHappyMan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 pm

DarthLego wrote:Whatever. You all obviously stick together and have your own little group. If those are the rules they're stupid. I'll go play the game somewhere else.

This just in! A group that identifies as a group that plays games is, in actuality, a group! And they stick together! GOD DAMN
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

DarthLego wrote:Whatever. You all obviously stick together and have your own little group. If those are the rules they're stupid. I'll go play the game somewhere else.

Sounds good to me.

But just FYI. If I had been breaking any rules the admins here would have dealt with it. I nor anyone else hold any special placement here here. But we do all share one thing in common, we can read the simple rules.

Anyways, hope to never see you again.
Last edited by Col. Hstar on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby DarthLego » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Of course everyone wants to make jokes. Heaven forbid any of you actially look in to the problem. Col you say first you don't remeber seeing me but then you say

Col. Hstar wrote:You stepped on my mine in a cp that I was trying to take over as Darth Crater said that's legal. He's also right in saying that your invincible for a few seconds while spawning. If you continue to wait around there and someone else spawns on the mine.... It's gonna getcha.

Gee I thought you didn't remeber me. Get your story straight. Admins you could have at least have checked the logs. Now it's probably to late for that (of course) @crater you said you saw no evidence, by his own admission you have proof. And if you say it's not against the rules it should be. Only a bunch of losers camp at the spawn point for kills.
DarthLego

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm

DarthLego wrote:Gee I thought you didn't remeber me. Get your story straight. Admins you could have at least have checked the logs. Now it's probably to late for that (of course) @crater you said you saw no evidence, by his own admission you have proof. And if you say it's not against the rules it should be. Only a bunch of losers camp at the spawn point for kills.

:stupid:

1st: I thought you were leaving

2nd: When are you going to let this go, move on, and get a life?

3rd: I was explaining what I do while playing in the game. there are many people playing on the server, I don't keep track of every person who steps on my mines. BTW If you bothered to include my entire post you would see that I said i don't remember arguing with you. seeing as how you accused me of cussing, you were obviously trying to twist facts to your own ends. (just as your doing now)

4th: As far as spawn killing. Last I checked, the rules in conquest are to.....I don't know.....conquer command posts. Do you suggest I just stand there and wait for opponents to finish spawning and allow them to get into position before I fight them? You must realize how stupid and absurd that sounds right?

5th: I thought you were leaving
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Mines in CP's are my specialty. It's fair game just like force pushing (did I say that?), engie noobs with guns that sprays and are immune to a weapon, invisible characters (bothams), and dudes sitting in a corner away from battles deploying recon probes that kill. This game is full of not fair misadvantages....learn to deal with them and you will enjoy the game more. Did you try spawning at a different CP?..or did you keep coming back to get slaughtered over and over again?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

DarthLego wrote:Of course everyone wants to make jokes. Heaven forbid any of you actially look in to the problem. Col you say first you don't remeber seeing me but then you say

Col. Hstar wrote:You stepped on my mine in a cp that I was trying to take over as Darth Crater said that's legal. He's also right in saying that your invincible for a few seconds while spawning. If you continue to wait around there and someone else spawns on the mine.... It's gonna getcha.

Gee I thought you didn't remeber me. Get your story straight. Admins you could have at least have checked the logs. Now it's probably to late for that (of course) @crater you said you saw no evidence, by his own admission you have proof. And if you say it's not against the rules it should be. Only a bunch of losers camp at the spawn point for kills.

You're proving your ignorance again. Col Hster stated he doesn't remember "arguing" with you. Maybe you should get your facts straight which you haven't been able to do since you started this argument.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby -SR-WOW » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

DarthLego wrote:Of course everyone wants to make jokes. Heaven forbid any of you actially look in to the problem. Col you say first you don't remeber seeing me but then you say

Lol, you know there is more than one cp in conquest and the engineer class is immune to mines and if that didn't please you then just change to a different server. You should have tried that first before you started to rage and post this forum on here.It's usually typical for servers like JBA and merc to have players spawnkill using mines or other methods. So judging by that, either you just got the game or just discovered that you could actually play online with other players,so similar to what Panama said. Hope this stops you hatin.
-SR-WOW
Community Member

Xfire: dreamuh

Postby WD-40 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 am

You're only 'invincible' if you 'don't move' during spawn. (Seems like BS sometimes, I know) Once you move, you're fair game. Regarding 'Gunners' being dead on arrival...well...have a 'Det' ready to throw and be damn good at using it. A Jet Pack is good too...and be damn good at using it as well. I still think a Nuclear Device would be handy at clearing out a good portion of the map, but Noooooo...that's just toooo conveinient. :whistling:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Vishy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 am

WD-40 wrote:You're only 'invincible' if you 'don't move' during spawn. (Seems like BS sometimes, I know) Once you move, you're fair game. Regarding 'Gunners' being dead on arrival...well...have a 'Det' ready to throw and be damn good at using it. A Jet Pack is good too...and be damn good at using it as well. I still think a Nuclear Device would be handy at clearing out a good portion of the map, but Noooooo...that's just toooo conveinient. :whistling:

On the right track regarding spawn invincibility, but you're invincible as long as you don't fire a gun, or when the invincibility timer runs out. You can move with invincibility as long as you don't fire a weapon.
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby WD-40 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:55 am

Vishy wrote:
WD-40 wrote:You're only 'invincible' if you 'don't move' during spawn. (Seems like BS sometimes, I know) Once you move, you're fair game. Regarding 'Gunners' being dead on arrival...well...have a 'Det' ready to throw and be damn good at using it. A Jet Pack is good too...and be damn good at using it as well. I still think a Nuclear Device would be handy at clearing out a good portion of the map, but Noooooo...that's just toooo conveinient. :whistling:

On the right track regarding spawn invincibility, but you're invincible as long as you don't fire a gun, or when the invincibility timer runs out. You can move with invincibility as long as you don't fire a weapon.

i dis agree...I still get waxed on Hoth by speeders during spawn, and I haven't fired even a 'fart' within 2 seconds, and i still die.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II