Great news for me!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Great news for me!

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

I've never been one to kick a dead horse.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 pm

you know that freedom you love so much? well Im putting my life on the line for that.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:you know that freedom you love so much? well Im putting my life on the line for that.

Dude..relax...alittle background about me. I came from a military family. I was born in a military base (military brat as we were called), when America had one in Panama (Canal Zone). My Father was a career military man, my brothers and sisters are/were in the military, and my uncles as well. Where do you think I get alot of my information from? I get first hand accounts. My step Father was the youngest staff sergant in the Marine corp's history..that's the truth...and he adviced me not to join. In his own words.."It's not what it used to be". I listened to him. My older brother was in the Army, did his 4 years and came out sour about the role of the military. You want to serve...good for you, I have nothing against that. As I stated before, I support our soldiers (re read my posts please), I just have a problem on the role that they are forced to play.
Last edited by 11_Panama_ on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:you know that freedom you love so much? well Im putting my life on the line for that.

You're fighting for your ideals. Your government isn't.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 am

Pick a specialty that you can carry into the civilian world once you opt out or finish a full 20 years Shaq. Something to keep the money rolling in. :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby SUPERS@MURAI » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 am

Shaq, sorry delayed reply,

Congrats my friend! My little bro has been in the army since 1998. I actually had posted pics of him training Iraqi soldiers on wgo way back before swgo formed. He is now a staff sgt doing admin duties in Indiana. He met his wife while stationed in Germany and they both have a wonderful daughter. He just loves it. I hope your exp is the same or better! Your a good guy, I know this because your very respected here and ingame. But you can never fully leave swgo. Feel free to stop by anytime my friend. Good luck on your journey and Godspeed!
SUPERS@MURAI
Site Admin

Xfire: supersamura1
Steam ID: samuraisaurus
Origin ID: SUP3RSAMURA1

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 am

SUPERS@MURAI wrote:Shaq, sorry delayed reply,

Congrats my friend! My little bro has been in the army since 1998. I actually had posted pics of him training Iraqi soldiers on wgo way back before swgo formed. He is now a staff sgt doing admin duties in Indiana. He met his wife while stationed in Germany and they both have a wonderful daughter. He just loves it. I hope your exp is the same or better! Your a good guy, I know this because your very respected here and ingame. But you can never fully leave swgo. Feel free to stop by anytime my friend. Good luck on your journey and Godspeed!

Well well well... look what tha cat dragged in...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:05 pm

SUPERS@MURAI wrote:Shaq, sorry delayed reply,

thank you so much man, I will try to stop by whenever I can....but that will not be often.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sun May 06, 2012 1:31 am

Congrats man. Just don't get yourself killed, that's the last thing we want. Best of luck to you.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II