Col. Hster cussing and cheating

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Col hater cussing and cheating

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 am

DarthLego wrote:
DarthLego wrote:
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Crap, I just now read this thread. Dude you should come to Hero Assault where we don't sk with bombs. Meet me in the Cantina sometime to discuss. I'll be the wookie. :innocent:

I don't get this? Are you talking to me?

Right you want me come online an play so you can boot and ban my user name.... How stupid you think I am

Is that a trick question? Pretty stupid? ...and by the way..quit camping in the forums.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby SuperHappyMan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 am

DarthLego wrote:
DarthLego wrote:
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Crap, I just now read this thread. Dude you should come to Hero Assault where we don't sk with bombs. Meet me in the Cantina sometime to discuss. I'll be the wookie. :innocent:

I don't get this? Are you talking to me?

Right you want me come online an play so you can boot and ban my user name.... How stupid you think I am

Oh for [m'kay]'s sake kid, we are not the goddamn Illuminati. I can almost 100% guarantee you that we're currently not wiretapping your house, or installing surveillance equipment to determine when you play SWBFII just so that we can ban you. You're just a whiny [poo] on some made-up crusade, we honestly couldn't care less about you. Don't make trouble on the servers and you won't be banned. Continue to make an ass of yourself on the forums, though, and you're not doing yourself any favors. Grow the [m'kay] up, and do it quick.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 am

Serve

DarthLego wrote:Right you want me come online an play so you can boot and ban my user name.... How stupid you think I am

set

Untitled.png

Spike

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:54 am

If we wanted to ban you... we wouldn't need you to be in the server...

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby DarthLego » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 am

Then do it JACK @ss
DarthLego

Postby KOko » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:10 am

DarthLego wrote:Of course everyone wants to make jokes. Heaven forbid any of you actially look in to the problem. Col you say first you don't remeber seeing me but then you say

Col. Hstar wrote:You stepped on my mine in a cp that I was trying to take over as Darth Crater said that's legal. He's also right in saying that your invincible for a few seconds while spawning. If you continue to wait around there and someone else spawns on the mine.... It's gonna getcha.

Gee I thought you didn't remeber me. Get your story straight. Admins you could have at least have checked the logs. Now it's probably to late for that (of course) @crater you said you saw no evidence, by his own admission you have proof. And if you say it's not against the rules it should be. Only a bunch of losers camp at the spawn point for kills.

I am not goin to read all those pages so someone could already explained that, but still:

- When you play a round of Capture-all-CP the goal of every team is TO CAPTURE ALL CONTROLL POINTS. It is done when you KILL ALL ENEMIES ARROUND THE CP. Obviously HE WAS PLAYING THE GAME AS IT IS INTENDED! He was there to kill you so he can capture the CP. If you dont like this - go play some tetris or sudoku.
- Your innability to understand simple game logic is ammusing. You are getting killed becouse this is the only thing you can do in this game - to kill the other team players. The more you kill - the better, untill they either run out of reinforcements credits or lose all CPs.
- SWBF2 is violent game where your ingame avatar is meant to be killed on sight by other players. I am sorry if this breaks your immersion that SWBF2 is a happy place where ppl from all races and beliefs spend their time talking and playing card games.

I hope this helps you understand why the opposite team players may be hostile towards your ingame representation.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

oh I have had some good times chasing you around the Cantina for hours and then watching someone else kill you ;)
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby Yanoda » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:oh I have had some good times chasing you around the Cantina for hours and then watching someone else kill you ;)

Mainly me. :whistling:

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Yeah I know I'm a bit late to this topic, but whatever.

Duel of Fates wrote:Problem solved. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out.

Yeah no kidding. Col. Hstar is quite respectable all the times I've seen him play, you need really good evidence to make me think otherwise.

Oh and so what if we're a community? You think anyone should be able to sign up, start accusing respected people with no evidence and we're just supposed to go "alright, cool"? :roll:
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Darthlego2.0 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 am

I'm not the only one who is saying there is problems with him.

Boss wrote:i aggree wit h lego on this 1, i hav many of tims seen kernal holster casing trouble on wgo owend servers. i recomend that aadminstrators lok into this.
stay strong lego.

This is from another thread I had to start to call attention. But you also confirm my complaint. You guys obviously know each other, so when a valed complaint comes in, it's not taken seriously because you are buddies.

To be quite honesty really don't hate everyone here contrary to what some are saying. There are those I have no respect for (Col, Panama, WD40) but no one listens to you unless you have an established rep here an thats bull. You scroll text says report people here for breaking the rules. I reported him and nothing was done about it. Then he goes and reports my name when my brother was using the account and I get an immediate perrmanent ban. How is this fair. All you who feel the need to gie life lessons take your own advice an be imperial when judging others.

Col you know full well what you did. The fact that you have everyone else here tricked dosent change anything. WD40 same for you in that later game.

I don't care what you do about the ban, thre are plenty others out there and I'll just tell my friends to join merc or some other place.
Last edited by Darthlego2.0 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darthlego2.0

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II