i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Re: Hello

Postby Loki » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Loki the Demi God wrote:Glad I made it in there somewhere at least. This was my thread after all.

:wacko: Huh? I don't get this, are you making a joke? It's sounds like your saying I'm high jacking your topic I was commenting on things related to your original post, which was having to change your name in the game. We are allowed to make conversations here. It's what people in a community do. I know your new so you may not realize this, but just because you start a topic, doesn't mean it will be all about you.

Enjoy the servers :th_a017:

This isn't much of an apology but I guess it will do. Thanks everyone else for explain the player 1 thing.
And mkay this is still my thread so watch where your steeppin and go start your own.
Loki
Community Member

Postby Commander Sparrow » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Loki the Demi God wrote:And mkay this is still my thread so watch where your steeppin and go start your own.

You're pretty lame for a demigod.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Loki the Demi God wrote:This isn't much of an apology but I guess it will do. Thanks everyone else for explain the player 1 thing.
And mkay this is still my thread so watch where your steeppin and go start your own.

It wasn't an apology. I didn't do anything wrong
:roll:

Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Loki » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:59 pm

:stupid: x2 users

Real original homestar, just buzz off. Sparrow mind your own business, I came for an answer and I got it. That's all that was needes. I didnt log in here looking for friends and pals.
Loki
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Loki wrote::stupid: x2 users

Real original homestar, just buzz off. Sparrow mind your own business, I came for an answer and I got it. That's all that was needes. I didnt log in here looking for friends and pals.

Alright, i've said this before and i'll say it again - if you're joining a community explicitly meant for playing a game together without looking for friends, you are a [m'kay] idiot. Being an anti-social douchebag is not a positive trait, and acting like you're better than everyone else when you don't know basic information isn't going to do you any favors.

Oh, and thanks for making sure we knew Loki was a demi-god. We're so goddamn illiterate here that we don't even know the most basic parts of Norse mythology. I just wish someone would sign on as Odin so I would know what the hell he was!

(by the way Loki isn't a demi-god you [m'kay] idiot)
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby The Master » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Loki wrote::stupid: x2 users

Then why start a hello thread? Just go to tech support. Your posts and demeanor are confusing.
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:36 am

Loki wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:
Loki the Demi God wrote:Glad I made it in there somewhere at least. This was my thread after all.

:wacko: Huh? I don't get this, are you making a joke? It's sounds like your saying I'm high jacking your topic I was commenting on things related to your original post, which was having to change your name in the game. We are allowed to make conversations here. It's what people in a community do. I know your new so you may not realize this, but just because you start a topic, doesn't mean it will be all about you.

Enjoy the servers :th_a017:

This isn't much of an apology but I guess it will do. Thanks everyone else for explain the player 1 thing.

And what [m'kay] are you going to do? :cursing:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby BurzaP » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:27 am

Loki wrote:Hi everyone. I've been playing on your servers for awhile now ad I enjoy them. I am wondering y the name player1 is banned I had to create a new profile and remap all my keys, very frustrating. Any way I dot want to sart of criticizing it was just a question.
Is there ever any tournaments played here? If so how can I join that?

Thanks

Hey Loki,
haven't seen ya for a long time. Glad you joined swgo eventually :)
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby The Master » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:31 pm

BurzaP wrote:
Loki wrote:Hi everyone. I've been playing on your servers for awhile now ad I enjoy them. I am wondering y the name player1 is banned I had to create a new profile and remap all my keys, very frustrating. Any way I dot want to sart of criticizing it was just a question.
Is there ever any tournaments played here? If so how can I join that?

Thanks

Hey Loki,
haven't seen ya for a long time. Glad you joined swgo eventually :)

Loki is your friend? He was caught making up stuff about glitchers. He hasn't been aroun lately I think he got banned for a couple weeks.
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello