Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Are there clans that scrim or have matches anymore?

Postby bothan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:49 pm

It seems like the people in the public servers are alot better than they used to be. Either that or I'm just not as good. haha
bothan
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:11 pm

bothan wrote:It seems like the people in the public servers are alot better than they used to be. Either that or I'm just not as good. haha

Well they certaintly have on tk ON servers. But on others, it's a good deal of rushing.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 pm

There are still plenty of clans that will do scrimmages if asked. Not many of them compete anymore but FW's are still being "fought" since some clans "artificially" become enemies with others just to have a nemesis. First you have to decide what clan fits your personality. Go ingame and ask around....most players will give you info. on the remaining clans. Get players X Fires for more detailed information.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby bothan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Yeah as far as the pubbers being better or not maybe it's just that the game is so old now that it's the same people playing who have played for years now and everyone has some experience. I know counter strike source got to be that way.

But I do agree they still rush alot. [poo], I rush too.. I wish they could make FF be on but I've heard that when you do that, people won't play in the server anymore.
bothan
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II