FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm

JOGRaul wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:Divition?

It's alright Duel, he probably hasn't passed 3rd grade. We shouldn't insult him by bringing up his mistakes. :innocent:

Or english is my second language along with Portuguese.....Have some respect.

Oh crap, guys, a foreigner. Didn't we run all of those off already? Ugh. Everyone get your torches and pitchforks, it's that time of the month already.

No but seriously, I was only joking. You need not take such offense. I have nothing against people who have English as their second language. I just like making fun of people's grammar. It's nothing personal.
crazyperson wrote:SWGO isn't a clan.

That said, no disrespect intended, but I ain't seen too many SWGO people that can go toe-to-toe with, say, Doveriee or Masterblaster :P

I'm just going to assume you're being sarcastic. I'm not a very good player myself, but I know quite a few people in SWGO that are really good.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby {JOG}Mastaisac » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 pm

No, we are aware that SWGO is a community based entity. It's just that, generally speaking, when players put a tag in front of their names, it usually leads people to assume that the person who is wearing the tag is a part of a group of sorts.

We aren't looking for fights here, we're looking for good competition in the form of scrims/matches. You have to admit, that if one were to come from the PS2 side of things and traverse into the PC realm seeing the mass of SWGO emblazoned emblems everywhere, one would only come to the conclusion that they are a rather large entity of sorts.

Again, JOG is only looking for good competition, not a mud slinging affair. We came from the PS2 side of things in hopes to explore a frontier that we haven't yet walked upon. We know there are prior instutions that have been set up before our arrival and want to respect such institutions.

So please, if you guys wish to inform us on a couple of things regarding how the PC side works, feel free to come to our site (jognation.forumotion.com) or talk to me.

Perhaps we can both share some ideas of SWBF2
HADUKEN!!!

{JOG}Mastaisac
Community Member

Postby JOGRaul » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Being a member of the chat doesnt make u member of JOG :P.
JOGRaul
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

ATTENTION! I have been banned from the JOG chatbox, just another sign of how inhospitable and evil they are. Show no mercy.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby crazyperson » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 pm

[m'kay] wrote:ATTENTION! I have been banned from the JOG chatbox, just another sign of how inhospitable and evil they are. Show no mercy.

i wonder why
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Mastaisac wrote:not a mud slinging affair.

Mud? Oh, oops, sorry um... [poo].

In all seriousness, there aren't a lot of active clans left anymore, per se. People on the PC side of things have grown to not care so much about that. My impression anyway.

I'm sure some people could be garnered for some matches, but where is always a problem. Most people's servers, other than the official SWGO ones, are pretty laggy.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 pm

I will participate in this match if it comes to fruition. But we better be using TS, that's the bare minimum amount of effort it will take for me to play.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby crazyperson » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
Mastaisac wrote:not a mud slinging affair.

Mud? Oh, oops, sorry um... [poo].

In all seriousness, there aren't a lot of active clans left anymore, per se. People on the PC side of things have grown to not care so much about that. My impression anyway.

I'm sure some people could be garnered for some matches, but where is always a problem. Most people's servers, other than the official SWGO ones, are pretty laggy.

I rarely get ping on any server. Just bad FPS.

I really think it's upgradey-time for my computer.

Speaking of good clans, I ain't seen too many where every member is decent. LR, SoF (do they exist anymore?,) and to a lesser extent, EA. 'course, I don't know every clan there is.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Postby JOGRaul » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 pm

We apologize for the ban, it is lifted, dont know what happened there.
JOGRaul
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II