JOG challenges SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: JOG challenges SWGO

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:39 am

You challenged a clan filled with people that have no desire to do an actual match, are unwilling to step up to schedule it themselves, or are children. I'm really curious as to what you expected would happen.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am

I would say that there is a fire of interest. Lets help JOG get their servers modded and see where this goes....
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Nik » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

How about JOG here sets up the match themselves, tells us the time and date and what it will be called, and who ever shows up is who you get.
It doesn't have to be this difficult. :bash head:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby Hobo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am

I would organize it, but I have 0 experience in organizing scrims and it would most likely fail. Perhaps you should organize it, Narg?

And honestly, I wasn't too impressed by {JOG} when I paid their server a visit. I managed to maintain a KD of about 2 throughout my little excursion there, though the sensitivity was tuned down. I'd be interested in 1v1ing any of you guys.

Xfire = 00ahobo00
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby KOko » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 pm

To be honest Nargh was part of a few semi-successful teams back in the days...

Organized match.... would love it, but sadly it wont happen,...

JOG guys, you are a few years late. The good years for SWBF2 competitions were 2008, 2009, 2010... it is 2012 now. And even back then SWGO never had official team. Some members formed their teams and were successful at this time.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 pm

KOko wrote:Some members formed their teams and were successful at this time.

I'll just take some credit for that along with my good friend Michael. :whistling:
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:15 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
KOko wrote:Some members formed their teams and were successful at this time.

I'll just take some credit for that along with my good friend Michael. :whistling:

Weren't you like banned from SWGO during those times for being a an immature A-hole or something? :whistling:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:27 pm

KOko wrote:To be honest Nargh was part of a few semi-successful teams back in the days...

Aww yeah, we were kinda semi-successful some of the time. Y'all best check yourselves and show some respect for my gaming greatness. And nah, to be honest i'm not terribly interested in organizing this. I don't know how many of you even have mics, i'll probably be really drunk during the fight and just kinda yelling at everyone to "stop [m'kay] sucking ya bastards jesus christ BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T SUCK SO GODDAMN MUCH", and really i'm bad at the game. I mostly said i'd be interested just because it would be a funny novelty.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Nik » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

How about having a match here on Friday at like 5:00 EST? Make the match on HA, increase the number of people who can play on it, and have the teams SWGO vs. JOG and just use anyone else there to balance the teams out. Or if someone wants to make it a private match with a password then that is also fine.
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."- Albert Einstein
Nik
Community Member

Xfire: 2badnik
Steam ID: Magnetar1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Well "if" this happens, then i "would" participate depending on the time, (my time is GTM+1) which is like 6 hours ahead of eastern?

Yes i use a mic, yes i will be telling everybody what they are doing wrong :whistling:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II