Rankings & The Best of The Best ( hero assault server )

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Rankings & The Best of The Best ( hero assault server )

Postby Scrumtralescent » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 am

I'm kind of disappointed but also glad I'm not mentioned by anyone, I know there's some people who aren't too fond of me but that's how it goes I guess in online games. Anyway, some of the people whom I respect, even if they piss me off sometimes(in no particular order):

Darickus
Draigun
Talon
XCFurry
Crazyduck(when he's not complaining about something, which is rare)
MrCanadaEh
Yanoda
Jack Harkness

There's probably others I can't think of right now, but the people above definitely inspire me to try to bring my A game, even if my A game is more like a C or worse.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 am

Not in any order, some players I have come across who are v/skilled:

swampfox
Yanoda
Mawk
Matt C
MD
Corpse
Rabidwookie
Crazyduck
Dread
Mandy
Graham
Darth Fester
Darth Crater
Joker
Feebleone
Mightymo
Deadking
Heffix (yes thats right)
Koko
XC
Smokescreen
Laserblast

Not all players from the above list are good/nice but rankings-wise they score highly. There are many many more players who dont score highly but you will find them on the server day-in, day-out.

If all things were equal it would make a great match-off however as we all know that's never gonna happen due to where we all are in the world. If we are on our own turf you might be as fast as hell because your close to the server or have a top broadband connection but connect elsewhere in the world and its a different matter. Connection speed is rarely factored in when your looking at force/no force, character attributes (push/push/choke etc) and the rankings.

If you want a better breakdown get Matt C to pull the server stats off, look at the scores, kill/death ratios and then check-out the pings of the folks playing over a period of time.

Players who frequent the servers and have a good time get my votes irrespective of if they converse with others and score highly but as this topic is for rankings the list is appropriate.

Kren
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm

And as far as the kill per minute part of it, I know admining messes me up. When I use a different name and no one knows its me, I do much better. Some people are just there to accumulate points while I believe others are enjoying the hunt. I know personally I would rather stalk a really good player for a fair 1 vs 1 than anything else. But sometimes those Aaylas in front of the Cantina just need to be steamrolled. :star-wars-smiley-026:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Corpse » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Talon Karrde wrote:Corpse - A / A (we trade snappy remarks as often as we trade saber blows)

So, we don't trade snappy remarks very often.... :geek:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:21 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:And as far as the kill per minute part of it, I know admining messes me up. When I use a different name and no one knows its me, I do much better. Some people are just there to accumulate points while I believe others are enjoying the hunt. I know personally I would rather stalk a really good player for a fair 1 vs 1 than anything else. But sometimes those Aaylas in front of the Cantina just need to be steamrolled. :star-wars-smiley-026:

Ya those aaylas are anoying, especially when they interphere in your one on one fights.
:5453:
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Xfire: hebrux

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:17 pm

I almost forgot, His Own Mistake is really good. Fun to play with too.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby KOko » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 pm

sharing screens... here are some from the good old times when I still played Force and HA was so mine :twisted: :

this one is for Talon (26 kills in one life... very impressive, man, very!)

I'm sorry I don't have the one, when Kren finished a full round with about 40+ kills and 0 deaths!!! Great achievement!
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Mandalore » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 pm

iOn, Dreadnaught (Face it, he's actually good in force.), Crater(aside from Kren's list), and myself(aside from Kren's list) are jilted pandas. Especially iOn, who is without doubt the best player in the game overall. Though, he is hard to talk to sometimes.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby KOko » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I won my force GWL matches to both iOn and Dread... and here we talk about ppl who play on our HA server... both iOn and Dread are not too common names nowadays... even if they were once.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 am

Ah ya, i remember the good old days with yoyo and jrod and yes even the great volpe 1.0(original). I also remember the first time i saw kren on the server he was an incredibly hard opponent and he was the main reason i joined (WGO) in the first place. These are some of the people i enjoy playing with, there are many others that i enjoy playing with, but i cant think of any right now.

Kren
Darickus
Talon Karrde
Matthew's Dad
XCFurry
Himself
Draigun
Laserblast
allcaps
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Xfire: hebrux