I want to apologise.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

I want to apologise.

Postby pushapullanuub » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Hello all, I know a lot of you on here dislike me, i would even go to the extent of hate me. I just want to apologise to you all for my behaviour and actions over the period of time i have been playing BF2. I have been having issues with my self and my personal life and in regret i have believe i have been taking my anger and frustration out on you all. I have been taking a fair bit of time away from the game lately as i believe it leads me to vent all my anger. I know some of you may find this amusing but i dont care. I feel ashamed with some of the things i have said to you all. As i have said in the title of this topic. I apologise. It will never happen again.

Regards
PPN11
pushapullanuub
Community Member

Re: I want to apologise.

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 pm

ummm interesting... but for some reason I don't believe you. Anyway, my opinion does not really mmatter. Just follow the rules son
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm

pushapullanuub wrote:Hello all, I know a lot of you on here dislike me, i would even go to the extent of hate me. I just want to apologise to you all for my behaviour and actions over the period of time i have been playing BF2. I have been having issues with my self and my personal life and in regret i have believe i have been taking my anger and frustration out on you all. I have been taking a fair bit of time away from the game lately as i believe it leads me to vent all my anger. I know some of you may find this amusing but i dont care. I feel ashamed with some of the things i have said to you all. As i have said in the title of this topic. I apologise. It will never happen again.

Regards
PPN11

You [m'kay] scumbag, you hit me with your jedi glowstick and then beat me at a vidoe game and then ruined my [m'kay] LIFE because you acted like a child on an online game what the [m'kay] kind of hellspawn birthed you you fetid sack of flesh?

That was a joke. I take my frustration out on games all the time. I just don't give enough of a [poo] to go on the forums of the people who i'm [poo] on to ask for forgiveness. When you posted your introduction thread, I said puberty was going to hit you like a brick. It's just getting started. Have fun with your rollercoaster of stupid [m'kay] decisions and ridiculous amounts of guilt over [poo] that nobody cares about as much as you!
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby WD-40 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Holy crap!...anyway...I'd suggest mental health counselling and meds. And get a different prescription if it doesn't work.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Don't like you, don't hate you. Don't know ya, don't care. Follow the rules and this will be the norm. :afro:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Son » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Here's the thing. I logged onto the Remote Manager and saw your message about being bored. Immediately after that you started using profanity that would make a sailor blush. I have witnessed several times where you use profanity and break other rules. I have repeatedly warned/kicked/banned you for this. Eventually you just started getting banned by me because the warnings and kicks did nothing to stop you.

I suggest taking some time away and do something productive such as read a book or learn something new.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Actions always speak louder than words. Just shape up man.
Our admin do have a breaking point. After doling out hour, day, or week long bans multiple times they will label you unrehabilitatable and you will no longer be able to join our servers. You will find this true throughout your life in general, so my suggestion is to make a smart choice.
Tomorrow will be no different for me either way.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Brazosgrad » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 am

haasd0gg wrote:Actions always speak louder than words. Just shape up man.
Our admin do have a breaking point. After doling out hour, day, or week long bans multiple times they will label you unrehabilitatable and you will no longer be able to join our servers. You will find this true throughout your life in general, so my suggestion is to make a smart choice.
Tomorrow will be no different for me either way.

What Haas said. Thank you master. Your wisdom continues to amaze and inspire me.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:51 am

Brazmin wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:unrehabilitatable

Your wisdom continues to amaze and inspire me.

:whistling:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 am

Narg behave yourself

Time will tell if a person changes or not, a few years ago i made a thread like this and i did change, depends on the person i guess.
Moving on

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II