Admin

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Maybe I can help clear this up... The vast majority of people who play the hero mode are overgrown (or undergrown) babies who cry and complain about everything.
IM(ns)HO opinion theres no such thing as a 'ks'; you either succeed at killing or you fail. If an enemy player is alive then they are a target for anyone on your team.
TP sure is a pain in the ass and so is TK- these seperate the men from the boys in any FF on game.
Anywayz, try playing conquest. People will call you noob for being good at any weapon or class, but there isnt much more for people to complain about.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby CanadaDuck » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Ya, then they can blame you for glitch killing....haxing....idk
Image . . .
Mace Windu: ''You are granted a seat on this council, but your still a n00b.
CanadaDuck
Community Member

Xfire: x1canadaduck1x

Postby KOko » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 pm

haasd0gg wrote:If an enemy player is alive then they are a target for anyone on your team.

incorrect.
Killing an enemy even if he is stunned and you mash him with your saber requires a time. In those 2 or 3 sec a puller can still pull it away from you, or a pusher can TP you, or shooter can target him and take your kill.
Or simply they can dash/fire over and even damage/TK you in the process. Countless scenarios based on above .
This is what we call KS. if we allow this on our servers the game will suffer big time.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Zephyr » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Conquest sucks. I don't have much of an aim. I've spent years playing HA, just to go to conquest? I don't think so. :no:

The only good thing is that there is no tp or ks in conquest...
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby Doves » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Zephyr wrote:The only good thing is that there is no tp or ks in conquest...

I've been tked by a bot before on JBA........
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Just one of the many flaws left behind by the programmers and one of the many reasons I stayed off heroes koko. Its good to make a rule and enforce it if it makes the game better. I'm not arguing that.
You can't argue the principle of my statement though.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Postby Draigun » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

haasd0gg wrote:IM(ns)HO opinion theres no such thing as a 'ks'; you either succeed at killing or you fail. If an enemy player is alive then they are a target for anyone on your team.

I disagree. If you are about to kill an enemy, and all of a sudden someone pushes you and your enemy then afterwards they go for the kill, that's KSing.

Also, I think it's time for a lock since this is not referring to the topic "Admin".

:lck:
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:36 am

Drai beat me to it but yes, this topic has more than run its course. *LOCKED*
WGO-Jango

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Draigun wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:IM(ns)HO opinion theres no such thing as a 'ks'; you either succeed at killing or you fail. If an enemy player is alive then they are a target for anyone on your team.

I disagree. If you are about to kill an enemy, and all of a sudden someone pushes you and your enemy then afterwards they go for the kill, that's KSing.

Also, I think it's time for a lock since this is not referring to the topic "Admin".

:lck:

I disagree. Disagreeing is allowed here in the US.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II