(SWGO) HA Skills

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: (SWGO) HA Skills

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

well Koko you were expecting my comments so here they go.

Mawk well...i havent played against him enough to Know how good he is + he never forced me up till now.
I know hes good but i cant place him here like i sayed whith aeka for example :roll:

Also thanks for pointing out afro as the best mundi as he is...well was as he aint playing ATM.

Well about HA being a force server, your right it is and will remain a force server.
And peaple will keep forcing on it.
But a lot of players no-force there and of all of the SWGO admins all exept 2-3 play no-force.

I noticed that some No-forcers force when the force spam gets to big in HA and yet...
They will keep playing no-force vs the players they know that dont force.

Well players will keep playing this way on SWGO HA till the end or exept if a SWGO FFA server whould be made(re-made).
And the chances of that happing are low...

I cant say nothing about the rest as i know only leggz and sinety But like the title sayed.
SWGO HA skills.

@corpse

I agree totally whith MD being the best chewy ever.
He Pwns all whithout rockets...

MT

ps. waiting for KOKOs comments(flames :lol: )
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Corpse » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Mawk has never played against me seriously, so I can't judge him.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

lol at my wookie. I can't believe that got mentioned. :lol: :lol:

It's pretty fun seeing the likes of kren go blasting away.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Mandalore » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Best forcers: Exor. Only player to have beaten me by double digits in a force 1v1 in the past two years.

The overall great character masters (non-HA related)
Best Luke:I will pardon you for considering any Arrows player as a good player, Koko. Sinty, myself, iOn, Yoni, Brali
Best Grevious: Exor is better than Sinty, sorry. Exor and I 1v1ed, counting in my head I was above by 3 in GG vs GG situations. I've never 1v1ed iOn's GG with mine but his is also top tier.
Best Dooku: Tyro
Best EMP: iOn/Exor/myself
Best Alaya: Once again, I forgive you for naming a completely terrible player. iOn/Exor/myself
Best Obi/Ani: iOn and myself I've seen play, I'm guessing Exor's would be good if he plaeyd them as well
Best Maul: Craz/iOn.
Best Vader: Tyro
Best Windu: Tyro/the usuals I've listed above
Best Mundi: iOn
Best Yoda: Hmm, Yoda is just a nuisance to play against in general. I haven't seen anyone really outstanding with him so I'd go with the normal three I've said throughout this.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:01 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:lol at my wookie. I can't believe that got mentioned. :lol: :lol:

It's pretty fun seeing the likes of kren go blasting away.

How can We not mencion that?
I got Sked by those death traps like 4 times in a row.
And them some "Smart guy" starts trowing time bombs whith jango on the cantina...

I also remember well that in the end i Choked you over your own time bomb...at the end the auto-admin kicked you...quite funny.

@mandalore

Well too bad that non of these are ever in HA...i alwayes like a good fight or a chalange(that i cant beat).

@ this post.

I forgot(my amnesia kicking in) to mencion Proffesordread AKA Grundel as one of the best HA forcers.
his Maul Push + Mash tactic on HA is quite effective Vs most players :lol: :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 am

I'll tell you guys a secret...a lot of times that Jango was my kid!! We'll have to do that again sometime.

Hey Mandy, see if you can find JOG Tom "best yoda ever" on youtube. It was ps2, but damn he was awesome.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby KOko » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 am

@Mandi
Sorry if I hurt your epic greatness my old friend, but a list made entirely of yourself, iOn and Exor is somewhat short for my taste.
All 3 mentioned are nontheless one of the best players ever and I found a slot for every of them in my list, but I was more focused on humor and involving the history of the game.

Arrows used to play great Lukes back when no1 else did. Mawk was an icon player in 1.1 way longer than iOn (for reference - go look at GWL scoreboard). Sinty was all arround known for his great GG(and not only).
And I withnessed myself Leggz beating Exor's GG and Aayla to the point Exor left the server. You can keep hating the poor redneck, but he will stay in the history as "the most skilled noob ever"
And for Dookos I put some players that I enjoyed playing with...

Again, sry to hurt your feelings, but there was swbf2 before 2009, before all stupid engine exploits were found and incorporated in the game, and there were other great players before you and iOn rised to glory.

@Val
why should I flame you silly?
I just love to laugh at your long comments.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 pm

A lot ofThe players mandi mentioned (and he did state non HA) assault were 1v1. A lot of other players did not compete in tournaments but were equally skilled in combat with or without force. I have mentioned these in the past on other threads however a lot of players now won't have experienced playing against them on the various servers when this game was more popular.

Exor/Spawn killer whatever you wanted to call him is as beatable like any other player and that is not taking anything away from how skilled he is/was.

A lot of the 'then great players' would likely have a difficult time playing against a number of the skilled players that exist today which spawn killer encountered some 5 months ago. Because someone was good once does not mean then would be so good now. Would you judge a puller as skilled if that player roof camps or spawn kills, pushes, some would others would not. Others would say close combat is where the skill is but then you get into the realms of centre block/dash, wall running, auto aim, macros, sensitivity increases, engine refinements etc.

If everyone was also on a lag free system (wishful thinking) then the amount of skilled players would increase and perhaps more would have competed but then again you need to ask the question would they have cared to compete.

There's no real level playing field unless you were on playing on servers were you had to download their maps to comply and then it can be said how many players really wanted to be governed to such an extent to say they were great? One person's great player is someone else's noob, bad sport, ego maniac etc.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Last edited by (SWGO)Kren on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Corpse » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:
A lot of the 'then great players' would likely have a difficult time playing against a number of the skilled players that exist today which spawn killer encountered some 5 months ago.

C'mon Kren, Exor was at the top of the scoreboard pretty much every round he played. Plus still has (months after quitting) the highest score per min on our server.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Corpse wrote:C'mon Kren, Exor was at the top of the scoreboard pretty much every round he played. Plus still has (months after quitting) the highest score per min on our server.

Corpse, if I, you or any other skilled play sat within the spawn point and used Ayla Secura to pull and dash at any player that spawned the score per minute would go up and the overall number of kills increase. It's not rocket science, use the most devasting character in a small populated spawn point and what are you going to get....er...a high score. The same tactics were applied by this player by sitting on the higher roofs and range pulling. Take the player out of the spawn point or down from a building and it was a different matter. Get him to use another character and the scores per minute droppped massively, his number of deaths increased etc etc. And Exor's alternative name was....wait for it...Spawn Killer. Use the same tactics game after game and yeah and that player attained high scores. I don't think that is everyone's bag of marbles tbh.

Btw...the scores per minute thing would be massive as the player only started to use the character under that name. Be in-game for a period of time using other characters and/or spectating and the scores per minute drop so I would not use this as an accurate measuring stick.
Last edited by (SWGO)Kren on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II